*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060626-Just-a-small-update
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2278909
Just things that I think about now and then.
#1060626 added December 6, 2023 at 10:53pm
Restrictions: None
Just a small update
Both of my arms are a little tender. Flu shot in one arm, Pneumonia in the other. Just everyday kind of maintenance, I guess.

Hard to believe that the holiday season is in full swing. I am listening to Trans Siberian Orchestra, and am enjoying it in the background. The kids are almost done with another semester of college and are crossing their eyes to get it done so they can have a couple weeks off.

I am working on a couple of crochet projects of my own, and getting ready, I hope to send out Snail Mail to a few of my friends for the holidays.

I've entered a couple of contests, and posted them in the Whatever Contest, but it will be August before I have a year in.

I need to organize my desk again, and I'm sure that I will do it soon - perhaps this weekend? We shall see.

My family will all be together this coming weekend for a get together in Michigan. I got to see them last year, and I'm hoping to make it next year. Here's hoping to pictures, anyway *Smile*

I've had some wonderful Christmas memories to sustain me over the years.

Here's a little trinket if you haven't gotten it yet:



Here's wishing you a wonderful day/night and holiday season - from my house to yours.



signature updated by lili_in_fl

© Copyright 2023 AmyJo- back to basics again! (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo- back to basics again! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060626-Just-a-small-update