*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064840-Favorite-Spice
Rated: 13+ · Book · Cultural · #2311905
Express It Eight Daily Poems
#1064840 added February 25, 2024 at 5:18am
Restrictions: None
Favorite Spice

Favorite Spice



My favorite spice
Is cinnamon
I start my day
With a sacrastic, smarmy, steaming
Hot cup of fully loaded coffee
Topped off with almond milk, cardamon, cinnamon and nutmeg,
A cup of devilish heavenly Joy
To kick start my day.


PLEASING AROMAS


CAMPFIRE

CINNAMON

There are many spices that can enhance the flavor and aroma of your coffee, depending on your taste and preference. Some of the most popular ones are:


• Cinnamon: This spice adds a warm and sweet touch to your coffee, and also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties1.


• Nutmeg: This spice gives your coffee a rich and spicy kick, and can also support your liver function and fight infections1.


• Cardamom: This spice has a floral and citrusy flavor that complements coffee well, and can also reduce acidity and inflammation12.
• Cloves: This spice has a deep and earthy flavor that pairs well with coffee, and can also act as an antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory agent12.
• Ginger: This spice adds a zesty and refreshing twist to your coffee, and can also help with digestion and immunity12.


• Turmeric: This spice has a bright and earthy flavor that can balance the bitterness of coffee, and also has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects2.


• Allspice: This spice has a complex and warm flavor that can enhance the richness of coffee, and can also help with digestion and blood sugar regulation2.
• Star anise: This spice has a sweet and licorice-like flavor that can add some contrast to coffee, and can also help with digestion and respiratory health23.


• Mint: This herb has a sharp and cooling flavor that can refresh your coffee, especially if it’s iced, and can also boost your mood and brain health14.


• Vanilla extract: This ingredient has a creamy and sweet flavor that can smooth out your coffee, and can also act as a mood enhancer and antioxidant1.
These are just some of the many spices that can go well with coffee. You can experiment with different combinations and amounts to find your favorite flavor. Enjoy your spiced coffee! 😊
© Copyright 2024 JCosmos (UN: jcosmos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JCosmos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064840-Favorite-Spice