*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064975
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Action/Adventure · #2314954
Spike Drakeson makes a wish while holding a special ring in a alleyway. Chaos is ensured!
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1064975 added February 27, 2024 at 8:48am
Restrictions: None
~Legend of the Harem Wars~
~Years ago, in the land of Equestria.~

~Wars were waged by the kingdoms of old. Many lives perished, becoming the many souls of the fallen that haunt the lands of the once destructive battles that raged for control of another.~

~Many wars were fought for land.~

~While other wars were fought for power.~

~Wars for revenge.~

~Wars for equality.~

~But the one thing that kept the wars going was to capture the many harems of each kingdom, utterlly keeping the lands of Equestria in war with each kingdom.~

~With each battle, destruction, heartache, and death followed from both victory and loss.~

~Having enough of the conflict, a single man rose against all and became a king that ruled his kingdom with a heart to feed the people, and not his own greed.~

~One late night, he went to the chapel of the gods and prayed to a gods above to end the wars that roamed the once beautiful and peaceful lands.~

~Having heard him, the gods of the world heard him, and began to talk amonst one another about the matter and decided to not answer to end it.~

~But, three goddesses decided to go against them.~

~Celestia, the goddess of the sun and day.~

~Luna, goddess of the moon and night.~

~And lastly, Cadance, the goddess of love and lust.~

~After seeing saw the destruction themselves first hand, and saw it all as pointless disasters that quickly began to escalated into catastrophic proportions, decided to go againsts their fellow gods of the world, and granted his call for help, and unleashed a dissease that was both a plague, and yet, also blessing.~

~As the masters of the harems died, the women they collect began to moan and cry out in pleasure as there minds began to reset to be obidient servents to there next master, as their bodies slowly turned into gems before shooting up into the sky, and began to scatter far across the globe like the shooting stars above.~

~And within a single night, the wars were over. Peace returned to the land of Equestria.~

~But to Celestia, Luna, and Cadance, it came at a heavy cost.~

~For interfearing and going against there fellow gods, the three godesses had there god like abilities removed, turned into gems, and joined the many that were sent across the globe.~

~As this was going on, the king became deathly ill, and passed away in his sleep, leaving his family and people to mourn over him and his kind heart.~

~To this day, the gems with the souls within the gems lay dorment upon the planet, waiting for someone to come across them so they may serve them as servents to a master.~

~And maybe, with a little luck, become the King of Harems that shall end a war that was once over all those years ago.~
~¤~
Authour's Notes:

There ya go, the legend I invissioned for this story has been told, chaos ensured to come as the journey begins!

I really hope I can keep this story going.

May your creativity continue continue to run wild for all to enjoy!


~Definition Corner~

~Harem: A group of women associated with one man.~

Examples:
-Concubines
-Mistresses
-Slaves
© Copyright 2024 🐺Wolfkingdom🏰 (UN: wolfkingdom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
🐺Wolfkingdom🏰 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064975