*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064986-Grand-Opening-Day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Action/Adventure · #2314954
Spike Drakeson makes a wish while holding a special ring in a alleyway. Chaos is ensured!
#1064986 added February 27, 2024 at 10:13am
Restrictions: None
Grand Opening Day
Looking out the window of the cafe he was stading infront of looking out, Spike, now dressed in purple bussiness shoes, green button up shirt, and purple dress pants, coat and tie, he stared out to the long line of customers just outside the establishment.

Breathing heavily, he started to remember the talk he had with his two genies that reside within his ring.
~¤~
~Ten Minutes Ago~

After the double cheek kiss, the genie sisters took seats beside Spike, each having a arm held into there generous bussoms. Each of them sporting grins of pure bliss.

Unfortunately, Diane began to hear a bit of noise from outside. Looking out, she saw customers begin to line up outside.

"Um, exscuse me Spike, but it seems it's almost time for the grand opening. You should get ready to adress the waiting public."

Taking a look at his attire, she raised a brow as she scratched her chin.

"Maybe go get some proper clothes on as well? Wanna make a good impression to everyone out there, right?"

With a quick snap of her fingers, both Twilight and Sci-Twi seperated from him as crimson smoke covered him, changing his attire entirely into a clean fitted bissiness suite.

"There we go, all set for the grand opening. Oh! You might want to think of some kind of speech to say to them before officially opening."

With that, she returned to her work at the register, leaving poor Spike to go wide eye at what she said.

"Wait, what do you mean by grand opening?"

With that, he moved to the main window of the cafe, going wide eye of the crowd that has gathered infront of the door.

It was then fear crept into him, as only any new bussiness owner began to worry.

From the table, the genie sisters began to worry for the poor guy. As they continued to watch the poor master, Sci-Twi leaned to her sister, and spoke in a whispered tone so only Twilight can hear.

"So, think he'll be okay? It is kinda rushed to just open up after just one day after all. Especially all that's been dumped in his lap since he awoke today."

Looking to Spike, Twilight only smiled at his reaction, yet chuckled nervously as she whispered her answer in return to her sister.

"I'm sure he'll be just fine.'

Looking to see how nervous he was, she began to sweat a bit. Worried she may of made a mistake herself when granting this wish.

"I hope..."

~¤~
~Present Time~

And so, there stood Spike, sweating bullets as he looked outside at the crowd that has gathered for the grand opening of his bussiness. It really didn't help as he saw Twilight head off to her station by the register by Diane, and Sci-Twi to head to the performance room to work the sound and light system for the stage.

With a bit of hesitation, Spike fixed himself to look at least halfway decent, walked to the door, and opened it before stepping outside. What he was met with was something he hadn't heard in a long time as the gathered crowd erupted into cheerful screams, applause, and whistles at what they believed was his biggest accomplishments of his life.

Hearing and seeing all this, he relaxed as he took a breathe. Finding his center, he looked to the crowd with a grin that showed confidence.

"Hello everyone, and thank you for coming today! As you know, this is our grand opening, and I would like to ask you all to enjoy yourselves, and please go easy on the staff. There new to this, and could use all the encouragement. There will be a box at the register so you can place any idea's for any upcoming events such as Halloween. But, without further a do, I would like to welcome you all to ~The Dragon Harem Maid Cafe~!"

Hearing the roar of applause from the crowd, he opened the door, and began to shake hands with those who decided to enter. There were even a few men that gave him a stink eye as they walked pass him and into the cafe.

'That can't be good. Might want to think of some security measures for the future. Just in case of a fight breaking out.'

As the last of the crowd entered, Spike walked in, closing the door behind him and headed off to mingle with the customers, and to help out the staff where he could.

Looking around, he saw a few adults walk to the performance area, intent on watching the exotic dances. In the main area, he noticed a few families and couples sit in booths and teenagers took the pillows surrounding tables on the floor.

Looking around, he took note of Carmelita, Rouge, and Amy moving about with menu's in hand. As they moved about, a few of the men who were single looked to them with slight blushes as they looked to the beauties.

Unfortunately for a few men who had dates with them, a few of the female patrons ended up either showing envy to them, or just plain wonder of how generous life was to have the figures of the waitresses. He even saw a few posing with them in a few pictures.

Over in the performance hall, he saw both Renamon and Black-Renamon on stage dancing in tune with the arabian music that Sci-Twi has playing. Looking around, he saw just how entranced the audience was by the simple sway of there hips, or the speed of motion when they neared the end.

Over on the far wall, he saw a clipboard with a sheet of paper. Walking over to it, he read it and was surprise that it was a sign-up sheet for belly dancing lessons for only five dollars a lesson. To shock him even more, it had ten names already signed on.

'Guess these folks wanna try to have a bit of fun behind closed doors.'

Walking away and out, Spike looked over to Cynder as she sends plate after plate out with orders as Carmelita, Amy, and Rouge call them out to her, then take said orders to the desired table. He even saw her baking new treats to replace what they run out of, which seemed to go pretty quickly. He even seen a few to go boxes in bags heading to the register for customers who were ordering to go.

'This keeps up, I may have to find another genie to help in the kitchen. Hm, wonder if Twilight is any good at cooking? I should ask her sometime.'

Speaking of Twilight, as he turned to her and Diane, he saw two lines already made as customers were either paying their tab, ordering food to go, or just signing a slip for belly dancing lessons. He even saw the tip jar three quarters the way full already, and suggestion slips going through the suggestion box opening.

'Welp, least the customers are happy, the girls are enjoying themselves, and no trouble what so ever has come up yet. Maybe things really are looking up for me now.'

Yes, on this day, Spike can sinceraly say things were finally going his way.
~¤~

Unbeknowest to everyone, watching from one of the many booths was sitting a dark blue long hair woman dressed in a white button up shirt that strained against her concealed bussom, black knee-length skirt with matching bussiness coat, and green glasses.

'Hm, seems like the new guy is very creative. Guess I better tell the master, might even find a use for him. But first things first...'

Raising her manicured finger up, her waitress, Amy Rose, is she was reading the name tag correctly, walked over with a smile.

"Yes ma'am? Was everything to your satisfaction?"

Chuckling, the mystery woman nodded as she relaxed. Looking to her as she saw a pinkish aura around her.

'Hmm... A rookie genie? Who would of thought the guy would get this lucky? So much potential to be found here.'

"Yes, I'd like four capachino's to go. Oh! And a dozen of those vanilla donuts, too!"

Taking down her order, Amy giggled as she wrote the order down. She didn't know why, but the donuts seemed to be selling like hot cakes.

"Oh! Of course ma'am. I'll be back with your order in a moment."

As Amy left to prepare her order, the mystery woman heard her phone go off. Looking to it, she saw a group chat open up.
~¤~

DB: Hey sis! Where are you?
CS: Yeah! Your gonna be late to work if you don't hurry up!
NM: Sorry, but I had to check on a new cafe that just opened up. Surprising to say, the food here is actually good. Gonna bring snacks and coffee back. With a bit of info to tell you all.
S: Be quick then. There is much to do this day if we wish to keep this town under our contol.
NM: As you wish. I'll be back as soon as I pay my tab.
~¤~

Putting her phone away, she saw Amy come back with her order, and placed her ticket on the table.

"Okay, that's four capachino's and a dozen of the vanilla donuts to go. Did I miss anything?"

Giggling, the woman placed a tip for the waitress, picked her order up and ticket.

"No, that'll be all. Thank you for your work."

Walking to the register, she stepped up to Twilight's counter, paid and headed out the door.
~¤~

Closing time came and gone. Customers flooded in and out throughout the day. All excited to see what awaited inside the mysterious cafe.

Looking around inside, we see the pillows gone, being washed and refreshed for the next day. Chairs stacked onto the tables that shined of fresh polish. Floors cleaned and refreshed, as the kitchen is cleaned and the performance stage becomes inspected for damages.

Upstairs in Spikes home, we see the six belly button jewels of the rookie genies resting on a soft plush cushion inside of a gold encrusted, ornate jewelry box. Each spirits withing there own jewel, resting for the next day to come.

In the kitchen, Spike, Twilight, and Sci-Twi counting the days profit, and to the girls surprise, dividing the tips made today amongst each of them. To Spike, he believes if they work hard, they deserve a hard days pay for the work.

After filling out the book to keep track of how much was made, and soon to be spent for ingrediants, the trio were soon going through the suggestion box, seeing if they could use any of the idea's that were dropped into it. To say that a few were obscene was a understatement.

After a few hours though, after rubbing his eyes, Spike trief to stay awake after a stress filled couple of days he had. First he met a genie of his ring. Then said genie popped his new bussiness of of thin air, along with a few new genies.

Looking to the two sisters, he saw them asleep on the couch, cutely snoring as dreams filled there minds. Chuckling, he walked over and gently placed a blanket over the two. But, before he could walk away, the two unconciously grabbed his arm, and pulled him onto the couch, each resting their heads on his shoulders as they sunk his arms into thier breasts.

Seeing he wasn't about to go anywhere, he laid his head back, letting his mind succomb to sleep. As he was dozing off, a idea popped into his head. A way to show the sisters how appreciative he is to the two.
~¤~

Somewhere into the city, deep in the heart of the city, a group of three women and a single man sat at a table. Each reading a file on the new cafe in town. All the while enjoying a cappachino and the donuts that the blue haired woman brought back for them.

Sitting at the head of the table was a black haired man with a strand of red hair sticking out just above his right eye. Dressed in a black bussiness suite with a red button up shirt, his red eyes calmly looking over the file given to him.

"So, the cafe that just opened up has a master with a genie, and a few rookies... Tell me Nightmare Moon, what are your thoughts of this new master? A Spike Drakeson?"

Still dressed in her suite, the now named Nightmare Moon, only chuckled at what she read about him.

"That is correct sir. He was fired a day ago, and the next he's running his own cafe with a theme of harem girls. They even plan to give private lessons for a small fee. It's pretty smart actually."

As she flipped through the pages, she heard a light chuckle from the woman just across from her. Looking, she saw a tall woman with fiery long hair that reached her mid back, also clad in a bussiness suite, only it was colored red suite with a blue button up shirt and shirt.

"Oh please sister, tell the damn truth. You fancy the boy cause he's adapted to change quickly."

Rolling her eyes, Nightmare snorted at being accused of fancying a little boy playing king.

"Says the one that eaten five out of the dozen donuts I bought for us. Keep eating sweets like that and we'll have to buy you a whole new set of clothes again. You know what they say Day Breaker: 'Once in the lips, forever in the hips.' Just saying, dear sister."

Slamming her fist on the table in anger, the now named Day Breaker began to fume as her hair began to steam as if heating up from a burning desire to burn something to ash.

Hearing a giggle, both women turned the the final member of the four. A green haired woman with a green work suite and black button up shirt and shoes.

"Sorry ladies, I couldn't resist seeing the two of you going at it. It's just too funny not to watch! Your like a old married couple! You both even got the annoyed eye twitch down pact!"

Low and behold, as both Day Breaker and Nightmare Moon stare at her, there eyes were indeed twitching. Both highly annoyed as the annoying woman.

"Shut it Chrysaliss. At least we don't need to go to strip joints to feed off others to stay alive."

Stopping her laughter, the now named Chrysaliss had a twitch in the eye herself.

"Watch it aunties, your age is showing. In fact I think you should-!"

*SLAM*

Before she could finnish her retort, a slam of a hand came down onto the table, silencing all who sat around thetable.

"Enough. I believe that this young man needs to be taken out now, before he becomes a problem later. Day Breaker, send the six to take him out, and gather his genies."

Grinning, she looked to the other two women in smugness, knowing they wanted first crack at the boy. Bowing to him, she decided to take her time, and wait to strike.

"So you have wished it, so it shall be, master Sombra.~"

And with a grand plume of towering fire, she vanish. Off to accomplish her master's order.
Author's Note:

Grand opening of the Cafe. Will Spike be able to handle this forever?
What is Spike's plan for his two genies?
Only one way to find out...
~...Stay Tuned...~
Loved writing it, even with the hand cramps. Longest chapter I mannaged to write so far.
~¤~
"May your creativity continue to run wild for all to enjoy!"
© Copyright 2024 🐺Wolfkingdom🏰 (UN: wolfkingdom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
🐺Wolfkingdom🏰 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064986-Grand-Opening-Day