*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065252-Best-Friend-Song
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(122)
by Jeff
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1399999
My primary Writing.com blog.
#1065252 added February 29, 2024 at 1:28pm
Restrictions: None
Best Friend Song
"The Soundtrack of Your Life | Day 25
"Best Friend Song" by Rozzi


This is the third year in a row that I've featured Rozzi on my "The Soundtrack of Your Life playlist. She actually might be the most consistently featured artist that I've used, other than Taylor Swift, who's had at least one song appear on my playlist every year for the past five years. *Shock2*

There's something about Rozzi's voice that just really resonates with me. I think it's really unique and she manages to pair it with really interesting lyrics and simple beats that make it stand out. I don't really know what makes the particular version of the song in the video the "Lemon Ice Mix" (it sounds an awful lot like the original to me), but this is a pretty simple and fun song to listen to... even though I can't listen to it in the car with the kids because I don't want them asking me what "giving someone mushrooms" means. *Laugh*




© Copyright 2024 Jeff (UN: jeff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065252-Best-Friend-Song