*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/106725-04-13-01
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Book · Other · #147084
Come read my dreams!
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#106725 added May 28, 2001 at 8:08pm
Restrictions: None
04-13-01
 (This entry was edited by rurouni on 05-28-01 @ 8:08 pm EDT)

Well, I have not seen Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (or whatever its called), but I heard about how it has a woman with a really cool sword.. I suppose this effected my dream for the night.

In my dream.. this woman [the one from the movie] had gone..well, pretty much insane..and was using the sword to kill ppl. I was pretty much Kenshin.. (to an extent. my hair wasn't as long, and my eyes weren't violet.. my personality was a mix)... and I was to stop her..

but..before I could go try and stop the woman.. I needed a real sword. (all I had was a pratice sword, which was wood.. ) so for some odd reason, I was looking around at Andy's old old house (its falling apart. i've seen it irl, there is junk laying EVERYWHERE). While looking around, I found a large piece of metal, and a handle plus a forging kit. (as if such a kit really existed)... and ANDY forged me a sakabatou.

I didn't have a metal sheath.. well, it was metal in a way... but it didn't make that 'clink' sound like Kenshin's does (when he puts his sword away). I remember that I spent some time drawing/sheating the sword trying to make it make that 'clink' sound, which I couldn't ever do.

Well, in Clovis there is a laser tag place.. and the waiting room is this room with a black light. In the dream.. I was in a simular place. (except the room was much bigger, and had a TV in it)..when all these henchmen came busting through the doors. I drew my sword, and was about to attack one of im, when the leader goes "no no, not yet.. we gotta watch some TV first" and plopped down and started watching TV.

I vaguley remember fighting the henchmen. they were pretty easy... so after I sheathed my sword (still no "clink" *cry cry*) I was walking into the next room..and there the woman was...with her bad@(* sword...

The battle commenced, and we fought. This dream had the coolest fight scenes that I have ever had in my life! Unfornantly, I woke up during the middle of it.

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/106725-04-13-01