*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
6
9
14
16
18
23
24
25
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067643-Stuff
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#1067643 added April 5, 2024 at 9:59am
Restrictions: None
Stuff
GROUP
Blogging Circle of Friends   (E)
A group for WDC bloggers.
#1901868 by Lyn's a Witchy Woman

Use these words in your entry today: mystery, small, determine, escape, sailboat, storm and a bullet casing. A bullet casing counts as one word in this instance.

It’s a mystery to me how I’ve got the energy to even write in my blog. Todays been very tiring as I’ve been helping my granddaughter and four great grandchildren move house. But I’m determined to at least have a crack at incorporating these words into this tale.
It never fails to surprise me when I see all the ‘stuff’ people move from house to house. There were so much of the ‘stuff’ that will simply get ‘stuffed’ back in a drawer or cupboard until the next upheaval. I’m pretty sure there is such a thing as a man drawer in everyone’s home. It’s the drawer that holds dead batteries, screws, bullet casings, coins and old phones.
There was one such drawer that I simply emptied into the garbage and just hoped for the best that no one ever looks for the ‘stuff’ ever again.
I eventually escaped the storm and the turmoil which was her new place at five pm this afternoon. There was still a mountain of boxes to empty when I left with the promise I’ll come back soon.😂 (my fingers were crossed behind my back)
Their new place backs on to the river which is almost dry as we’ve had no rain for almost four months, so I wouldn’t have been able to use my sailboat even if I owned one!
I came home desperately in need of a glass of wine unable to even think what we were going to have for dinner and bless his heart my husband placed a glass in my hand and a plate of delicious stew he’d made.

© Copyright 2024 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067643-Stuff