*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067732-BW-Door-6-Bios-x-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2316122
What does the fox say? This fox plans to be verbose. Go Team Florent! GoT Challenge stuff.
#1067732 added April 6, 2024 at 1:37pm
Restrictions: None
B&W Door 6 Bios. x 3
TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF
         I love to eat, breathe, write, read, doodle, stroll and explore, cuddle, visit family and friends, oh and talk. Yep, I'm a talker, a gabber. I will and do strike up a conversation with strangers. I dislike cucumbers, but like dill pickles. Yes, I'm well aware that one derives from the other. That said, I like all other veggies, but fruit is meh. I do not possess a sweet tooth so much as a dessert tooth. Plus I love to bake. Pretty difficult to turn down what I create. I aspire to never, ever wear/drag/suffer/endure another cast, plaster or otherwise. I'd put my foot down and declare a moratorium on fractures, but, sigh, that has never helped me. I'd also prefer to never experience another surgery. I aspire to live long enough to shepherd/encourage/incite my four grandgiggles to graduate from high school. Anything else would be a welcome bonus. My goal is to eradicate dust bunnies everywhere. They seem to be eternal, omniscient beings. I'm also not convinced that blackflies and mosquitos are entirely required for the whole circle of life thing. I believe I've donated/sacrificed enough blood to their greedy, nasty cause.
         TELL US ABOUT A TEAM MEMBER
         Lyn's a Witchy Woman invited me to partake of GoT. She may have glossed over the extreme writing efforts expected of participants. Yes, I've encountered her here at WDC before. I admire her writing and her involvement. We are of a similar age. Lyn once crafted and hosted a WDC activity that saw us travel and blog together virtually. She would set up hotels and sightseeing opportunities in South America and Europe for instance. We'd write about our pretend experiences and surf from our computer chairs. It was great fun and I enjoyed it. Now, she is our fearless leader at the House Florent.
         PICK A MEMBER FROM AN OPPOSING TEAM< TELL US ABOUT THEM
         Amethyst Angel🍂🧡 graciously offered to be my ally for the shared review challenges of B&W Door 4. I had not met her before this although I've noticed her Newsfeed posts. I like her beautiful name Amethyst Angel. Two of my siblings claim that as their official birth stone. She joined WDC in 2023 and she has been very active participating throughout the site. I hope to learn more about her. I read her portfolio biography and she seems to share similar literary tastes with me. She admits to liking the Disney movie Frozen. I enjoy all animated movies.
(410 words total)
© Copyright 2024 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067732-BW-Door-6-Bios-x-3