*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067802-Door-7-House-of-Black-and-White
Rated: 18+ · Book · Activity · #2316744
A place to keep my writings
#1067802 added April 6, 2024 at 12:47pm
Restrictions: None
Door 7 House of Black and White
If I could invent one item, it would be a device that changes molecules between the device and a small item, pulling the item to the person holding it. This would act almost like a, 'magnet', but without the needed metal involved. Did you ever get all set up and seated comfortably, only to realize that you need to get up again to fetch an item you forgot? This invention would solve that.

If I could change one thing, it would be that Cancer doesn't exist. I think that would be life-changing for me and everyone else in existence. My mom died of cancer, and now I'm rapidly watching my daughter experience her beloved dog die from it. It's a tough thing for everyone to go through, whether they have cancer or they know someone with it.

I feel that everyone is used to, 'time', so I would keep it. If I had to change one thing about time, I would make it so that the weekends lasted twice as long as the weekdays. This would be very convenient for people to get things done, to travel, and to have more extended time in general.

wc 300


Prompt
© Copyright 2024 Maryann (UN: mhicks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maryann has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067802-Door-7-House-of-Black-and-White