*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1072445-A-Mistress-Scorned
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Crime/Gangster · #2321760
A Wealthy Family find themselves the victims of extortion
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1072445 added June 14, 2024 at 5:57pm
Restrictions: None
A Mistress Scorned
Monday May 20th 2019 8:30PM
She is in a foul mood, he hates it when she was is in a foul mood. On the passenger seat of Donald Sternwoods Mercedes AMG is a bunch of red roses and a box of her favourite Recchiuti chocolates. He taps nervously on the steering wheel as he drives, she has a temper and he found it difficult at times to calm her.

He pulls into the thirty bedroom boutique hotel, The Atsion just beside Atsion lake. The hotel us owned by his friend Pete Gordon. He parks up, nervously scanning his surrounds to ensure no one is present that would recognise him. He checks in his rear view mirror that his yellow tie with black polka dots is adjusted correctly and perfectly aligned. He exits the car with the chocolates and flowers in hand. An African American female receptionist greets him enthusiastically reception. He walks down the white tiled lobby floor, at the mahogany doors into the "Lake View Restaurant" he stalls momentarily said a quick prayer to himself that her mood will be calm and enters. At the back of the restaurant thirty six year old Holly Stewart sits. She's dressed in a low cut sleeveless black dress revealing her well toned arms. She is attractive and fit, Donald couldn't believe how such an attractive lady could be interested in him. Her jet black hair shone brightly and her brown eyes glittered in the light. He is after all thirty years her senior.

"Darling" whispers Donald bending down to kiss her as she moved her check away. He looks over at a young waitress who caught her refusal and awkwardly starts to make herself busy. He places the chocolates and flowers beside her "I got you these!"

She narrows her eyes "YOU GOT ME THESE!!". Anxiously Donald bites his lower lip, her mood is worse than he hoped.. "She picked up the box of chocolates, ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME FAT LIKE Your Wife!!".


Donald's heart sank; his stomach was in knots. She glared at him, her lips so tightly joined he thought they would never open again. He pulls out a chair opposite her "Please don't say that about Prudence!" as he sits down he pressed his left arm against his closed black suit jacket. Holly leers her head forward. "Well she is fat!!" Donald sits down and scratches his head in frustration "Holly, they are your favourite!"

Before he knew it the box of chocolates come hurdling at him. He has no time to react as they smack him on the upper lip and partially knock his glasses off. "Ouch" he whimpers placing the chocolates back on the table.

She stands up and rests both her palms on the table and leans right over to him. He cranes his head upwards. "Know what you didn't get me Donnie" Suddenly he feels an aggressive pull on his tie below his Winchester knot forcing him to lean forward towards her "My Directorship" she snarled. He stared up at the fire burning from her eyeballs.

"Please don't" he begs as she pulls at the narrow end of the tie tightening it"

"No!" he pleads as she whips the tie fully out from the suit jacket with both hands and pulled it across the table. He placed both his palms on the table and leaned himself more forward too. Afraid his tie would get stretched and Prudence would definitely spot it. He craned his head more forward looking up at the crazed expression on her face. His back ached and his palms began to tremble.

"C'mon Holly" he gasps, this is a public place lets be civil
"Civil, Civil!!" she snarls "you treat me like shit, fatso promised me a directorship role, you promised you would make it happen and your doing jack shit about it".

He gasped as she tugged on the narrow section of his tie of his tie again. He began to cough as the tie tightened around his neck "please, I am doing my best plea-"

"BEST IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!! I AM BEGINNING TO THINK I AM NOTHING MORE THAN A PIECE OF MEAT TO YOU"

His glasses now lay at the edge of his nose awkwardly "I love you Holly!, please these things take time, I promise you, when she's back from her business trip tomorrow I'll discuss it with her plea-"

"Why didn't you before she went on her trip, to selfish thats why because you don't give a shit about me"

Donald gasps with back pain as she tugged the tie again forcing him more forward, his arms trembles even more and he feared they would give way

He pants loudly and was sure the other diners at the end of the restaurant could hear and see them "I apologise, I apologise, it was inconsiderate of me!!. Please let me go, I'm in pain and you'll stretch my tie!"

"Oh so your fucking tie is more important than me mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

"Of course not!" He could feel himself pant harder "Prudence will notice, she hand selects what suits, shorts and ties I'll wear based on my week ahead, please"

She let go. Slowly he stands up and placed his right hand fingers between his collar and neck and loosened the tie from around his neck. He sat down and poured a glass of water. He drank half the glass, takes a deep breath, ending in a sigh. He unbuttoned his suit jacket and replaced his tie back where it belonged and adjusted it at the knot. His face burned, he looked around hoping no one was watching but the restaurant manager and a waiter were monitoring and looked dumbfounded.

The manager approaches and presents them with a menu each.

The tension could be cut with a knife, he extended out his hands "I have to call Prudence later, I promise I will bring it up"

Holly sighs and turns her head away "You better!! or I will cut your balls off!" She threatened.

Donald opens the menu shakes his head in disgust "Please don't speak to me like that!!" he orders behind gritted teeth.

Holly closes over his menu and places her right palm on top of it "what about the way you treat me!!" She removes her palm from over the menu and from her hand bag removes a pack of tissues from her handbag and wipes her eyes "Having to wait for you to reply to my sms messages and calls on that other stupid phone you keep for me, making me meet you here or in those dumpy motels, clearly you don't think I'm classy enough for your other venues!!, my brothers say your abusing me!!"

She places the tissue back in her back and snuffles staring away from him "Cutting your balls off is quite mild in comparison to what they say they will do to you!!"


He reaches across with his right hand to hold her left but she folds her arms. "Darling, I'm a married man, I have to be careful where we go, trust me soon you will have your directorship, you will get to screw Prudence for a large sum to pay you off like you want and then we'll be together"

Holly grunts "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE ME SECOND BEST TO HER, YOU SHOULD BE SPENDING MORE TIME WITH ME THEN THAT FATSO!"

"Donald lowers his head closes his eyes and massages his brow with his left index finger and thumb. "Please don't call her that, she is the mother of my daughter, she's also a smart successful businesswoman"

"Ha!" bellows Holly getting a look from fellow diners "I'm a smart businesswoman too. LET ME REMIND YOU, I COULD HAVE ANY MAN I WANTED BUT I CHOOSE YOU!! SO DON'T LECTURE ME!, YOU THINK YOU'RE SACFICING, I AM THE ONE SACRAFICING, HAVING TO WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU LIKE A CHILD WAITING FOR CHRISTMAS, FUCKING JOKE!".








© Copyright 2024 amateur40 (UN: amateur40 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amateur40 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1072445-A-Mistress-Scorned