*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073149-Chapter-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2322541
Man is shrunk down to an inch tall and enslaved by a family!
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1073149 added June 25, 2024 at 3:04am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 1
I’m a 25 year old man. I have a girlfriend who has a Time Machine. How she got the Time Machine is a story for another day, I’m going to try to explain how I ended up as an inch tall slave to a woman in her 30s and her 13 year old daughter. I had a photograph I got online of a teenage girl in a cheerleader uniform. She looked hot, and I had fantasized about being shrunk around her many times.

When I was about 21, my time traveling girlfriend was able to track this girl down with the CPU of her Time Machine, and took me to this girl’s home when she was an adult and had a 13 year old daughter. I was told that my future self had been miniaturized and had been with the cheerleader from the time she was in her early to mid teens until she had a daughter who was about to enter her second year of junior high school.

I spent some time with the young girl. She had me march astride her thigh, and across her left arm. She swallowed me a couple of times and vomited me back up. When I was inside of her belly, there was enough air for me to breathe as I swam around in her chyme. After she vomited me up, she wanted to swallow me again but I was concerned that she didn’t have enough liquid in her stomach to propel me back up her esophagus. I was also concerned about getting stuck to the mucous lining of her stomach walls.

After vomiting me up again, she told me that I was her slave. I told her that if I could be her equal, I would choose to remain as her shrunken captive, and that I would truly have it no other way.

After spending about a half an hour with her, I had fallen in love with her. She wanted me to be her loyal toy, and I pledged my allegiance to her and her mother. I told her I would remain as her shrunken slave for as long as she desired. I promised her that I would remain with her and her family for ten generations!

My girlfriend came and got me. She said she was returning me to normal size and taking me back to my own time, until I had developed an impressive physique. She explained that she would make good on my promise, and check up on me from time to time. After being miniaturized I was to be immortal, so I wouldn’t age and would never need food or water. Eventually, she would retrieve me after I spent ten generations with this family and return me to the same day I had left. To people who knew me, they would never know that I was ever gone.

Several years later, I had accomplished that goal, so my girlfriend showed up and took me back to fulfill my promise. I was again miniaturized down to an inch tall, and rendered immortal.

When I returned, it was when the cheerleader and mother of the girl was still young, but that is also a story for another day. After staying with her for many years, My girlfriend checked in on me and restored me to normal size, then took me back to my own time.

After a month in my own time she came back and got me, and I returned to my inch tall size and found myself under the dominion of the woman and her 13 year old daughter. Her mother left me alone with her, in the girl’s bedroom.

The girl ordered me to march across her desk as she slammed her fist down, just missing me. She laughed as she did this. It was exciting being dominated by her!

“Your only purpose is to serve me!” the girl told me. “I’ve always wanted a shrunken man!”

The girl placed her open palm in front of me. “Surrender to my hand, I command you!”

The thundering thirteen year old lifted me until I was just below shoulder level.

“I wish I could swallow you for good! You belong in someone’s belly! Don’t you agree?”

A sinister smile spread across her face as she looked down at me, expecting an answer. I knew she was my mistress for as long as she would be alive. I would belong to her daughter, and grand daughter and great grand daughter until ten generations had passed. There would be no escape from this voracious vixen. Where could I go if I did escape? Birds and other animals could devour me easily if I managed to escape from their home, so it was useless to even try.

This family of Olympians would be my owners for a very long time!
© Copyright 2024 Riverd0g (UN: samuelorona at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Riverd0g has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073149-Chapter-1