*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073192-The-day-after-the-verdict
Rated: 18+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2297031
June Annual Blogging Month
#1073192 added June 26, 2024 at 6:32am
Restrictions: None
The day after the verdict



The day after the verdict!
I am a bit restless. It's extremely sunny and hot so it's a bit too warm in the house. I am sitting on my balcony with my new parasol. There is a whiff of wind which is lovely.

Yesterday, after the Dutch soccer team lost their game I heard a noise of breaking glass! Kids had smashed my bedroom window with a ball before they fled the scene. Luckily the housing agency sent someone who took care of the window and covered it with wood—cleaned the mess too. Next week there will be a new window in place.

I have to repeat a few times: I have cancer! I have cancer!

I still cannot look beyond that. It's too early to make a plan. Tomorrow the CT scan, they won't tell me what they find, that's for the appointment next week.

I am leaving in an hour to do some groceries. And there are the dirty dishes. I have to clean.

I am still in pain, and my energy level is very low. But today is a very sunny day. Lovely!!!









© Copyright 2024 WakeUpAndLive️~scary 2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~scary 2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073192-The-day-after-the-verdict