*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073482
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2319077
1 Boy+3 Sisters+ A School on Magic= CHAOS!!
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1073482 added July 2, 2024 at 9:23pm
Restrictions: None
~Challenge for Control~
         It was morning as Spike sat in the dorm room eating breakfast with his three roomates at the table in the kitchen. Each of them dressed in the official school uniform, with the only difference being that he was wearing pants, and the three girls were wearing skirts that reached the bend of there knee's.

         Sighing out of frustration, he took another spoonfull of scrambled egg, only to be reminded as the memory of the situation he was placed in by his dear aunt Celestia the night before returned to his mind.
~Flashback~

         It was a hour later after Spike was kicked into the wal by a triple kick from the three female roommates that we find both the deans, Spike, and the three mystery girls sitting around on the couches and chairs.

         Sitting across from each other, both Celestia and Spike were giving each other a smirking glare, as if sending each other a challenge.

         To the other occupants, the three girls found it strange that the only boy in the room is not just gonna be living with them and leading them as a team.

         But he was the nephew of Celestia and Luna!

         To Luna though, she found it to be the ussual thing as she just drinks a bit of tea she got from the kitchen.

         "Admit it dear nephew. I got you good this time."

         Chuckling, Spike only nodded in defeat.

         "All right, I'll admit it. You got me. Though it still surprises me you did all this just for pranking you on your birthday just two years ago. Plus, if memory serves, you pranked me first by putting pink hair dye into my shampoo. I'm sorry, aunt or not, I had to retaliate."

         Hearing this, the three female students stared wide eye to the young man in the room. With a look of absolute surprise, the three girls had only a single thought running through their minds.

         'HE PULLED A PRANK ON CELESTIA AND FUCKING LIVED TO TELL THE TALE?!'

         It was then Luna decided to break things up before they escalated any higher.

         "Alright, that is enough children. I believe our three guests might be in need of a explaination about what's going on."

         Hearing Luna, both Celestia and Spike pointed at one another in pure anger, rage clearly being seen in their eyes.

         "HE/SHE STARTED IT!"

         Looking to both of them, she smiled sweetly as she began to exert a bit of her aura of nightmarish proportions, scaring all of the the occupants of the room a bit. More so towards Celestia and Spike as both flinched and recoiled a bit from seeing her go this far just to get them to stop a argument.

         "I don't really care who started it, because I'm going to be ending it. Right here and now before somebody gets seriously hurt from one of your practical pranks, at least for today. Now knock off the grudge match, or I'll give you both the worst nightmares that would make even the bravest of soldiers go without sleep for a week, and cry all the way home for their mommy."

         Feeling how serious she was, both Spike and Celestia gulped as they knew she would indeed follow up on said promise she made to the two of them. It was no secret of just how cunning she could be when she truly wanted to be.

         "Yes dear sister/auntie Luna."

         Taking a sip of her tea, Luna only giggled as she reigned in her aura, and looked to the three other female student occupants within the room.

         "Now you three girls probably have a lot of questions. So how about we start with a few simple introductions, so that the four of you can start to get to know one another. Especially since you four will be doing everything together as a team for the next few years while attending our school. Plus, school will start in a week, best get to know each other now so you four can work together more efficiently."

~End Flashback~


         Turns out, and to his surprise, the three girls are acually triplet sisters. Not only that, but they are blessed with the power of the sirens. Mythical spirits that can control others from just the sound of there voice when singing. Just thinking of them using the power on him made him shiver in worry of what they could order him to do if he lost the mental battle of staying sane.

         Looking to his left and eating a breakfast burrito, was the happy go lucky Sonata Dazzling. With her light blue hair up in a pony tail and held together by a hair clip with spikes adorn over it, she is the spellcaster of the trio of sisters. Her specialties being healing, water, and illussion spells.

         Turning to the right of him and eating a egg sandwhich was the moody middle sister, Aria Dazzling. With her hair up in twin tails and held by spiked clips, she was the one of the three who focuses on creating items to boost her armor, weapon's, and gadets by enchanting them for different purposes.

         And finally, sitting right infront of him was the eldest of the three sisters eating a couple of eggs over toast, Adagio Dazzling. If he had to describe her, he would say she was a combination of the two, only she used enchantments to enhance her rapier sword, and casts spells to enhance her speed and create shields as deffence.

         As he finnished his breakfast, he thought of his own strengths. He was trained in the ways of alchelmy. He was always interested in changing one item into another. He even worked to create potions he sells for a small profit to stores. But he always sends a couple of crates full of restoration potions for poison's.

         But with all that aside, he mentally sighed as he remembered why he was chosen by his aunt Celestia.

         Not only was it to prank him, but also to act as the team leader.

         Turns out Celestia and Luna are starting a collesseum of sort to help settle any and all grudges between students. Each team must have at least four members or more to participate. And to add to it, a friendly wager must be agreed upon between both parties, and the losing side must abide and must do what the winning team has chosen upon victory.

         Unfortunately for him, his dear aunt Celestia decided to assign him to the most disfunctional trio in the school.

         They have the worst grades, the worst tactics, and not to mention every leader they had in the past ended up quiting the school because they couldn't deal with them fighting amongst each other. They never follow orders and turn on the commanders if they fail a simple test from a class.

         Sighing, he decided to put his idea that he came up with the night before into motion.

         "So girls, seeing as I'm your new team captain, I say we start off with a bit of training since our classes don't start till next week."

         It was then, just as he thought, they laughed at his words. Almost falling out of their chairs, they soon regained control as they all spoke.

         Looking to him, Adagio gave a smirk as she rested her chin over her folded hands.

         "Training? Seriously? Not happening. Your aunts may of put you as our roommate and assigned you as our captain, but I don't care what they say, you ain't no captain. Besides, if anyone is the leader here, it's gonna be me buster."

         Leaning back in her seat, Aria lifted both of her legs up, crossed them, and set it on the table, almost revealing what's hidden under her skirt.

         "Training! Smaining! We don't need it! Besides, if anyone is the leader here, it's gonna be me."

         Out of the three, Sonata looked thoughtful of it, as if the idea of training was a good idea, giving Spike a bit of hope that she would agree.

         "Will there be taco's?"

         Blinking a couple of times from her question, Spike introduced his face to the table out of exasperation.

         "There will be absolutely no taco's during training."

         Upon hearing his answer, all hope washed from his face as she took on a annoyed face, took a big bite out of her breakfast before giving him, surprisingly to him, the cutest pouty, angry face he ever seen.

         "Nope! Not training! I'm the captain of this team! So I say if we have no taco's, we don't train!"

         It was then all three sisters looked to one another with surprise that soon turned to anger. Standing to there feet, they began to get into each others faces to argue. Yet, to Spike's surprise, and possibly amazement, they began to speak in unison.

         "You team leader? You two aren't the team leader, I am! No! I am! STOP SYNCRONIZINING WITH ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU TWO! I'M THE FUCKING TEAM LEADER YOU FUCKING BITCHES AND THAT'S-!"

~*CLAP*~

         Upon the sudden noise, the three sisters turned to the source to see Spike holding his hands together, as if he was praying.

         Taking a calming breathe, he watched as the three sisters took a seat back in there chairs, keeping there eyes locked on him. With all eyes now on him, he gave a heavy sigh as the idea of training was shot down, crashed, and had been burned to ash from the three in front of him.

         'Was kinda hoping it wouldn't come to this, but I guess they are leaving me no other choice. Just gotta hope they take the bait.'

         Taking a breathe, he smirked to the three girls. Keeping his eye's on them, he began to leak out a bit of intent.

         Taking a breathe, he smirked to the three girls. Keeping his eye's on them, he began to leak out a bit of intent.

         "If I didn't know better, I'd say the three of you are just scared to fight. Hell, after reading up on you three, I can easily find each of your flaws and use them against you."

         Looking to Sonata, he leaned back in his seat before he continued.

         "Sonata, your too much of a scatter brain, all I'd have to do is threaten a taco and force you to surrender."

         Seeing her give a cute huff, and puffing her cheeks out childishly, he turned to Aria as she only tried to contain her laughs.

         "You Aria, with your so called enchanted gear, yet, you have no training in any style of fighting to actually be seen as a threat. Hell, I bet I could beat you with just my pinkie finger."

         Seeing Aria begin to grit her teeth in anger, he turned to Adagio, just smirking at all she has been hearing about how he could beat her two sisters.

         "As for you Adagio, being a mix of the two of you? You might give me a bit of a challenge."

         Hearing him praise her, Adagio began to smile at the praise she was giving her.

         "Yet, all it would is a single swat of a hand to squash you like a bug."

         And just as quick, Adagio's happiness is replaced by pure rage that matched her two sisters that sat to both her left and right side of herself.

         Chuckling, he leaned back in his seat and gave his best devious smirk.

         "Hell, even if you three did manage to work together as a team, I could still easily be able to put the three of you over my knee and give all three of your butts a good sound spanking. A spanking, that is very long overdue for all three of you for how each of you have been behaving during your time here at this school."

         Hearing the statement that Spike has claimed, the three girls began to growl as there anger finally reach the boiling point.

         Slamming her fist on the table, Aria looked to Spike as if she was ready to take daggers and start throwning them as she used Spike as target practice.

         Sonata was fuming so hard she was starting to pull her oun hair, making Spike wonder if she'll end up pulling it out. Upon closer inspection though, he thought he could see a bit of steam coming out of her ears.

         But Adagio, her nails dug into the table, creating grooves as she pulled her finger inward and making a fist.

         Smirking, Spike was scared for his life. But he kept his poker face up in hope that they fell for the trap he had set.

         Watching the three, Spike saw that they gave a silent nod to eachother before looking to him with fire in each of there eyes. Laying her hands flat to the table, Adagio began to speak for the three of them.

         "Alright. Since you seem so confident in yourself, we'll issue a match at the collisseum. We'll even make it a battle royale so we can choose who will lead the team. That is, unless your scared to lose to a few girls."

         Grinning, Spike took out a form for a match, already signed with his signature, and placed it on the table in front of them.

         "Why stop there? How about we place a wager down for the winner?"

         Looking between the paper and Spike, each of the three sisters nodded before they each signed there names on the document before grinning to him. Sitting down, they spoke in unison.

         "What did you have in mind?~
© Copyright 2024 🐺Wolfkingdom🏰 (UN: wolfkingdom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
🐺Wolfkingdom🏰 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073482