*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074908-Princess-Dragon-and-the-Ogre
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #907647
I will be keeping my Game Of Thrones Stories here
#1074908 added August 7, 2024 at 4:05pm
Restrictions: None
Princess, Dragon and the Ogre
Princess Hyacinth left the castle to go out looking for flowers. She loved lavender flowers and they matched her lavender dress and eyes. Her red hair framed her face and she was beautiful. It thundered and she decided to head back to the castle. She heard a thumping noise. This wasn't thunder. A big, bald man with six teeth blocked her path. He was ugly.

"Bogan found woman. You will be my wife."

Bogan grabbed Princess Hyacinth and she slapped his face. He threw her over his shoulder and took her into the woods. Bogan didn't stop until they got to a run down, grass, straw hut. Hyacinth kept hitting him but Bogan acted like he couldn't feel it.

Bogan put her in the hut and tied her to a chair. The inside of the hut had a fireplace, gray, wooden broken cupboard and straw in the corner. There were holes in the walls that were wood but the rest was grass and straw. Hyacinth looked around. This wasn't good. Would anyone ever find her and rescue her?

Valsarres was a blue and orange dragon and he was friends with the Princess. He had seen the Ogre earlier and wondered what he was doing out of the woods. Valsarres decided to go fly over the woods. He came to the thick part of the woods. He saw an ugly, grass and straw hut. This had to be the ogre's house.

"You take me home now. I am not staying with you. You are a mean ogre."

"We are getting married and you will love me. Just be quiet or I will gag you."

Valsarres heard this and there was a big enough clearing that was all grass with flowers and no trees. He landed there. He creeped up to the house and growled.

Bogan was scared. "Who and what is out there?"

Valsarres, the Dragon. Ogre, you let the Princess go."

"She is mine. You leave me and my wide to be alone."

"You asked for it, ogre." Valsarres burned down the back of the house. Princess Hyacinth was in the front of the house but Bogan got burned. He yelled. "I have been hurt."

"Let the Princess go or I will finish you off."

Bogan was scared of dragons so he untied the Princess and she ran out the door. "Thank you, Valsarres. Take me home now."

"Get on my back, Princess." Hyacinth got on Valsarres back and they flew off. Hyacinth was glad to get home to the castle. She hugged Valsarres and thanked him.

The ogre never kidnapped anyone again. He was afraid of the dragon. Hyacinth knew her dragon friend would always rescue her. She was glad.

Cool blue silver dragon image.
© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074908-Princess-Dragon-and-the-Ogre