*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074937-That-Athlete-Thing
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#1074937 added August 8, 2024 at 12:13pm
Restrictions: None
That Athlete Thing
Prompt:
If you were an Olympic Athlete, which event would you be in?


----------

None, because I could or would never be an athlete to begin with. In fact, I get tired when I walk from one end of my house to the other, more than ten times. Then, I don't like the idea of any kind of a competition at all, where someone loses.

Also at this stage in my life, I'm not too much into Olympics, especially this year, because it is made to become a political side-taking instead of a friendly competition.

Since the prompt question of today has to do with the Olympics, here are a few facts about them.

*Bullet* The first Olympic games were hosted in Olympia, Greece, in 776 BC.
*Bullet* The first modern Olympic games tool place in 1896, which included 9 sports.
*Bullet* These are the colors of the Olympic rings: Blue, yellow, black, green and red. They represent the five inhabited parts of the world.
*Bullet* So far, 23 countries hosted the Olympics. This year is Paris's third time.
*Bullet* The IOC (International Olympic Committee) organizes the the Olympic games. IOC's headquarters is located in Lausanne.

I guess this should do it for me, today.




© Copyright 2024 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074937-That-Athlete-Thing