*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076170-Just-another-day
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#1076170 added September 3, 2024 at 10:05am
Restrictions: None
Just another day

Yesterday, bright blue skies and 95°, hot and dry. I took a walk around, since we really didn't do anything for the holiday. Don't get me started on the drama around that idea.

Today, I woke to cloudy skies, a cool temperature and a bit of rain. That's good, our lawn is just brown stubble. And we refuse to keep it green with nasty water that costs a fortune. Besides, conservation is always best. And a wet lawn breeds mosquitoes and grasshoppers.

It's less than a month til OctoPrep! How can that be possible? I think I'm ready. I've got my cheerleading crew all set up. We're ready to give prizes. So, get signed up you novelists!

And until then, it's the birthday celebration. I got a nice surprise from the Story Mistress. I won in the 7-11 contest. Yippee! I love gift points as prizes. So, everyone get on the stick and do those reviews!

Now to go on with the day. I am to call the publisher of the church newspaper, have to go to the county courthouse, write for the local newspaper, get the information from the post office for mailing out the filers for the charity I shepherd, and study my lines for the upcoming play I'm in.

Just another day...


© Copyright 2024 QueenNormaJean gettinPomsready (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJean gettinPomsready has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076170-Just-another-day