*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076207-My-Family
Rated: E · Book · Action/Adventure · #2264475
Random Writing, Blogs and Adventures
#1076207 added September 3, 2024 at 9:25pm
Restrictions: None
My Family
Day 3 of Birthday Blogging for "Blog Week Birthday Bastion 2024

Prompt 3. Sept 3.
You can achieve all the things you want to do, but it's much better to do it with loved ones around you; family and friends, people that you care about that can help you on the way and can celebrate you, and you can enjoy the journey. ~John Lasseter

Your most significant other(s) is/are....! Write about your loved ones (furry or not).



This was an easy entry for albeit it might be a little bit more Sappy and sentimental than my typical writing. There are 4 people in my life that immediately come to my when I think about loved ones. My mother, father and two brother. I touched upon this briefly in my last entry. My parents have always been there looking out for me and I am really grateful to them for it.

My father is one of the people I admire the most. He is extremely smart and kind. He is always able to keep cool in challenging situation and I aspire to be like him. My love of reading an ability and an writing abilities I possess comes from him.

My mother is an amazing woman. She has incredible artistic skills and she is smart in her own right. I often times take her for granted but she has always been looking out for me. We tend to clash rather often as she has a bit of a hair trigger temper but when I think about all she has done for me... driving me and my brothers to school every day while working part time and looking after us every day... I realize how great she is.

My two brothers are awesome as well. I am the oldest of 3. Compared with my middle brother, I tend to be a bit of an underachiever but he continues to admire me. He is an amazing brother. He always makes an effort to look out for me and I try to do the same him as well. My youngest brother is really sweet. He is extremely smart and aspire to be a scientist. I am always impressed with how much he grows every day. He is a great brother as well.

I am very lucky to have such a good family. *Smile*

Word Count 383 words.

© Copyright 2024 KingsSideCastle (UN: kingscastle1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076207-My-Family