*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076528
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2325595
Longing for a Life ~ prepping for NaNoWriMo 2024
#1076528 added September 9, 2024 at 4:53pm
Restrictions: None
Fantasy or something different for NaNo?
I have made it more difficult. 1 3/4 month before NaNo. I don't have a clue. Perhaps continue an earlier project "The meet at Ku-To-Yen-Pi [E]? I think that's a viable option. I can put those three first chapters into one first chapter of 1350 words and add some on the first day. 1700 words a day for 30 days. Oops!

3 ghosts roam on Halloween, snatch people’s spirits, feast on their flesh, and leave the carcasses to rot. Is 1 elf in time to defeat them?

Anyway, it will be fiction and either Fantasy or Adventure, if I choose something different. But Non-fiction is definitely off the table!

7 weeks still. To come up with more substance for the fantasy or everything else for an adventure. What have I put myself into?

Outline:
Three ghosts lure the souls of innocents on Halloween, feast on their flesh, and leave the dead bones to rot in the night. Only one fifteen-year-old girl has the power, given to her by an elf, to defeat them. The elf has memory loss and can’t remember which girl is the One. A group of kids assists the elf in trying to find the girl. Will they be in time before the next horrific murder spree?

The more I think about it, the better it is. I think I go for the fantasy! Let me ponder on it for a while. *Bigsmile*

Template Worldbuilding. I can use this perhaps. https://www.novel-software.com/worldbuilding-questionnaire/
© Copyright 2024 WakeUpAndLive️~Happiness (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~Happiness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076528