*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110630-Where-is-the-Lunch-Gumi-02-22-01
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#110630 added May 31, 2001 at 2:00pm
Restrictions: None
Where is the Lunch-Gumi? [02-22-01]
I awoke around 7:10, and was actually able to get up in time to get a shower. I found this rather amazing, since I hadn't gone to bed until almost midnight..and was extreamly tired.

Arriving at school, I was able to slip into Mrs. Brooks' class without anyone noticing (or if they did notice, they said nothing). I had hoped that no one would kick me out again (like they did yesterday..) and I was right. So I just spent the morning talking to Scott and Jess.

-First Hour-
Arriving early, I was able to take a few minutes to just breathe and relax myself. Once everyone piled in, we were able to get started on the math set. (We worked a little bit on set 36&37: #21-30 first) We did set 38: 1-20 today. Tomorrow, we won't have a set due to the fact that most of the class will be gone (due to the current Drama Festival that lasts until Saturday)

-Passing-
How strange. I didn't see Chauncey or Matt at all. I knew Jenni-dono would be gone to the Drama Festival, and I knew Sean would be gone to Roswell...

-2nd-
English isn't so bad, depending on what you have to do as an assignment. Today we listend. We listend to "Conclusion Paragraph" examples, so that we may get a general idea of what to write on our huge research paper that is going to be coming up soon. Nothing major.

-Passing-
Jessica ran away! I already knew she was leaving though, so I guess this part of the day rather boring.

-3rd-
Government was rather odd today. We didn't really discuss anything or do paper work..and yet, we didn't have a "free" day. We talked about current bills that may be passed..and what we should propose and things such as that.

-4th-
Matt is gone. I found out that he, Nicole-chan, and a few others were with Sean in Roswell. (At least, thats what they told me) I guess lunch will be rather boring today.. just me and Chauncey, if he's here.

I spend 4th like I spend most of the rest of the day--doing nothing. I have advanced computers. I am pretty much the only one. There is one other, but she actually does stuff (although its repeat work from last year. Refreshing her memory I suppose)

-5th-
Oi! Two more people are gone! Megan-san and Josh! I was told that Megan-san went skiing, and Josh..err..well, I can't remember where they told me he was. oops ^^;

-Lunch-
Boy was I right! Lunch has to be one of the most boring things if not a single member of the lunch-gumi is here! Chauncey never showed up. I have no bloody idea in hfil where he is. Probably just skipped today, just to spite me. (since he already knew that Jenni-dono and Randel would be absent.. and I bet Matt told him that he wasn't going to be here either)

I decided to play Subspace, an interesting little game. I lost horribly ;_; Speaking of losing horribly on a game... my planetarion account is about dead. I was foolish enough to attack this guy..and I never thought about all his members turning against me.... -_- so i'm down to almost nil. Thankfully, though, the game is reset sometime very very soon. (possibly next Monday)

-6th-
Pretty much the same as 4th, except without all the people in here. I decided to sign up for scribble.nu! Very cool! I will recommend this to Andy, who seems to write a lot more journals than I do!

-7th-
Weeeeeee! Lots of people in here this hour. Most of them are annoying little freshman, too. I can understand why Mr. Rackler wants to kill them all sometimes. I do too.

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110630-Where-is-the-Lunch-Gumi-02-22-01