*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110646-Arrival-of-Stuff-03-09-01
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#110646 added May 31, 2001 at 2:29pm
Restrictions: None
Arrival of Stuff [03-09-01]
WEeeeee... I woke up, and was just laying in bed until about 7:26. That was pretty pushing the limit of when I was suppose to be out of bed. Quickly dressed, grabbed my guitar and headed out the door.

-Before 1st-
I arrived at school, and saw Jenni-dono trying to get into the auditorium. She couldn't get in, so we went inside..and found Randall. Randall quickly drew this piece of sticky paper, and threw it onto my chest. I picked it up, and found out I was "dead" in a game. Yeesh. No warning for these things anymore...

We, all three of us, walked over to Mrs. Armstrong's room, to find Matt and Sean sitting outside the door. We stood around, and talked.. Finally the bell rang, I took a bow and left.

-1st-
We started set 41. We managed to about 4 or 5 problems done before the bell.. (ever notice how new math sets always have freakin HUGE new problems that eat up ALL time?) Anyway.. bell rang..

-Passing-
Stopped and talked to Chauncey and Matt. Gave Chauncey back his sunglasses, and then departed to second.

-2nd-
Mrs. Shoemaker was absent. I don't know if that was a GOOD or BAD thing. We were NOT going to the computer-lab. That was BAD. However, we went to the library and I got to disappear into the office, and hide away from everyone. That was GOOD. Overall..this hour wasn't TOO bad. I wrote down all the links that I had found on Monday.. The bell rang, and off to Governement I went.

-3rd-
Jenni-dono was once again, inside.. we talked for a short moment, and she dashed away as always. Before she left, she told me where she was going, and said we (meaning Chauncey, Randall, and I) should drop by at lunch. I told her "yeah, we'll see." and she took off.

In government..we did.. NOTHING! Johnny and I talked about horrible roller coasters the entire time. ugh. I HATE roller coasters. (I think I mentioned that before)...and we ended up playing Roller Coaster Typhoon. lol.

-4th-
WEeeee... talk to Matt via Email. Thats about it. Scottie showed up towards the end.. and we just talked and laughed and had a 'grand ol time' I guess they say.

-5th-
Pretty much the same as 4th, except I didn't have Matt to email. Not very exciting at all today.

-Lunch-
Well, I decided to hold true to my little thing I said in 3rd. Chauncey, Scottie and I all marched off towards the auditorium. Well..Chauncey went in... a few minutes later he comes back out..alone. "She's not in there" he replies. I kinda do a second double-take thing..and reply "what?!" EVENTUALLY, we BOTH go in there and ASK where she is. Turns out..she left. Went home. *Sniff sniff* were now..alone.. AND LOCKED OUT FF THE COMPUTER LAB!!

In search of a new place to sit for this one lunch-period, we stumble into Randall and Carl. Eventually we found a spot to lay our things... and we ended up just chasing one another..and I got soaked from head to toe with nasty muddy water (by Chauncey). Great times. Oh, and I got shot again :P (yellow...sticky..paper)

-6th & 7th-
Scottie and I just sat around and talked. We also read web-comics, and laughed at most of them. Hehe.. Finally, at the end of 7th, we left early, and Scottie's dad was there..so he left..and I depared as well. My mom was there within moments, and I got into the truck.

-After School and Beyond-
This is where the title comes from. I found out that my VASH SUNGLASSES came in, as well as 3 of the 4 KENSHIN DVDs that I ordered! COOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

I immedatly opened my Vash glasses, and put them on. WOAh.. major trip. it made things LIGHTER.. the total opposite of the purpose of sunglasses. Oh well. I still LOVED them.

When I got home, I watched a few mintues of each Kenshin ep that I had (in english, just to hear the voices) and got ready for work.

I had to CLOSE at work. UGH!!!!! nothing really worth mentioning. Just..a long..day at work.

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110646-Arrival-of-Stuff-03-09-01