*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110660-Recap-and-Beyond-03-24-01-to-03-26-01
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#110660 added May 31, 2001 at 2:42pm
Restrictions: None
Recap and Beyond [03-24-01 to 03-26-01]
 (This entry was edited by rurouni on 05-31-01 @ 2:42 pm EDT)

Hey there. Sorry for not writing lately, but I have been rather busy. (with work and all). Hopefully this scribble will explain what has been going on lately. So lets get to it.

3-24-01
Wow. Nothing much to really say. I mean, I woke up..watched some college basketball..and then it was time to go off to work. I closed, even though I didn't have to. I learned how to close paperwork (well, this is my second time of closing paper work with my mom. It's not as bad as I thought. Pretty soon, i'll be abel to close the store by myself!)

When I got home, I pretty much went to bed.

3-25-01
When I woke up, I scribbled my thesis statement for english, and then I went and watched more basketball. Work soon approached.

What to say?! Work was pretty good..until the end. I heard some things that really shocked me. But (due to privacy of the people, and a promise I wouldn't tell) I cannot tell you all what it was I heard. However, I think I over-reacted. It's big, but not THAT big. I feel bad for doing that too. : Oh well, I was able to make amends, in the upcoming day.


03-26-01
Well..all sorts of strange things happend today. It was the first day back from Spring Break...so of course, a lot of stuff had to be clarified. Sigh. Only 8 more weeks until school is over..

-1st-
We wasted NO time in doing a set. Actually, today was more-or-less a "remember" day. She went over a lot of problems on the set, even if we had already done them before, just to make sure we could remember what we were doing.

-Passing-
ITS SO COLD! Well, I was going to say 'hi' to Chauncey, but he didn't even see me..and was walking a mile-a-minute, or so it seemed. I saw Matt, so I pulled him over and asked him what was up. He had no clue about Chauncey. This worries me.. he's the kind of guy, that may snap one day and, kill us all! Oh well. Matt and I didn't stay out too long, since it was so cold..

-2nd-
Ahh..good ol english. Not that I really enjoy english all that much, but I was able to talk to Scottie. I thought he had crawled away into a ditch and died, or something. I mean, I didn't hear from him at all.. which was scary, `cause usually he is online a lot. Turns out, he was just relaxing and slacking off..

Today in English we (#1) turned in our outlines.. (#2) got our Bibliography cards back [I made a 99 on them], and (#3) got our Schizophrenia research papers back. Lots of red blots on mine..not from total errors... but just suggestions and stuff. I have no idea what the "overall" grade for it was. I am sure I could figure it out..if I really cared.

-3rd-
I saw Jenni-dono (that alone, made this hour all worth it!), and found out about her mission trip. Sounded like fun..although, even on those trips, it sounds like she has too much time on her hands. Lucky!

In government, we did pretty much nothing. We "read" section 1 of Chapter 18... and then talked a little about it. That's it. (She also gave us a calendar of how Gov is gonna go for the next 8 weeks..)

-4th-
When I got into the class, I found that I still had "errands" to run. So, I asked Karen if she would like to come with me, and of course she did =) So we went off to take care of im.

We went to the Choir room, and found it locked. As we were about to leave, we saw Mr. Srong (Leader of the Drama Department). I asked him if he had keys, and guess what..he did! Jenni-dono came out of the back (wearing a blanket) as well. In fact, she was the one to let us into the room. =)

I fixed the computer as fast as I could, and we were off! Back to the computer lab..where more tasks awaited me. When we got back, I had to swap mouses with the lap-top, and then search through tons of manuals and papers to find information on the TV-OUT cabels we had.

-5th-
While looking around in the manuals, the bell rang, and 5th started. As I continued, Scott showed up. He decided to spend the afternoon with me =) I didn't get much work done after he showed up, hehe.. Before I knew it, Lunch was upon us.

-Lunch-
Well..at first, I thought no one would show up. Finally, after several minutes, Jenni-dono showed up. We started to talk, and then Chauncey showed up, to our amazement (we thought he wasn't gonna show!). He had fries..and we eventually got most of im from him (hehe, sorry about that Chauncey) ^.^;

Randall showed up pretty late. He had some DBZ Manga with him. While I started to look over that, Scott just watched as Randall and Chauncey began to tie Jenni-dono to a chair. I knew they were doing it, but took no actions. I just read the manga.

Finally, they were done..and she was starting to get free. They had bound her feet and hands. She was able to get out of her hand-bound easilly, and was actually struggling with her feet. Scott turned to me, and remarked "Time for James to save the day!" And so I did :P Of course..it wasn't THAT easy. I eventually had to grab a metal ruler to keep Chauncey away long enough to help untie her. In the process, I was kicked (and slid across carpet.. lol) but didn't stop me :P With help, she was free =)

I shrugged at it all, grabbed the manga, and jumped up onto the table (sitting on the table, that is) and began to read the manga. Jenni-dono hopped up beside me (and at some points, was reading it over my shoulder.. ) while Chauncey, Ruben (who just showed up) and Randall were looking up 101 Ways to Commit Suicide (or something like that)..

Lunch ended shortly after.

-6th-
Scott and I were just looking at stuff on the net. Actually, we made an animation (which you can see at: http://phs.portalesschools.com/2000-2001/Student_contribution/techassts/james/), and was trying to get Andy to talk to us. Unfornantly, he didn't really get the chance.

-7th-
Scott and I made another animation. Getting talented are we? hehe.. probably not, but it was fun to make.

I'd like to note..that today was pretty much the first day i've EVER made Mr. Rackler laugh a lot. Between 6th and 7th, I had him laughing a lot. =) I felt good.

Alas, it was 3:10, and it was time to go home. Unfornantly, dad couldn't pick us up..and Matt had totally forgotten to do something... so after-school was pretty dang boring.

When I got home, I did pretty much nothing. (I was on the comp for a small bit, and then had to leave)... umm..

sometime around 8:00, I went up to McDonald's, to deliver something and to get my change, but more importantnly, I was able to appologize to the person from last night, about over-reacting. I wasn't able to say everything I wanted to say, but I told her I wanted to talk to her tomorrow morning..so that I COULD say what I needed to say.

With that, I am closing this scribble. My day has been fully described, with nothing left for me to do but sleep. Goodnight!

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110660-Recap-and-Beyond-03-24-01-to-03-26-01