*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110675-Oh-how-I-will-miss-them-05-07-01
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#110675 added May 31, 2001 at 2:57pm
Restrictions: None
Oh how I will miss them [05-07-01]
Well, I would like to start this scribble out by saying that I have had NO sleep. That's right.. I never shut my eyes for even a moment in the previous night. It's been interesting, that is for sure. I have never really gone a complete night without ANY sleep what so ever. (I usually get AT LEAST a half hour). Since I have to close tonight, things will get even more interesting. It will make over 36 hours without any shut-eye. You can expect a very dead James tomorrow.

Anyway, so onwards with the day..which starts at midnight :D

-Midnight-
I was still at work, believe it or not. This sucked beyond belief. Will is a pretty slow wash closer.

-1:00 am-
I had just barely gotten home. I decided to get on the computer, finish downloading a music video I had started (it was 30 meg), and do my math.

-2:00 am-
Yeah, it really took me this long to finish my math. Ugh. I had a lot to do. Anyway, so I finished my math..and began to redesign my #DBZRPG Comic website. This took quite a while, actually, I never realized how much STUFF I have on the site.

-3:00/4:00 am-
Somewhere in there, I decided that it was best for me to take a break from the website and read some Rurouni Kenshin manga. I read everything I could get my hands on. I think i've read almost the entire series already! WEEEEEE! Actually, i'm missing a few chapters from the Revenge Arc. (IF anyone knows where to get chaps 227 - 229, please let me know).

-5:00 am-
This was the point where I could look out my window and go "well, I made it." The sun had just started to come up with its dim morning lights. It was amazing! Anyway, I listend to some music, read some more translations..etc etc.

-6:00 am-
Around this time, my dad and mom were awake.. so I decided to leave my room, tell them that I didn't sleep at all, and eat some breakfast. Heh.

-Before School-
Well, the day finally started as if it would had I just woken up. I got my daily shower, and was getting ready to catch the bus. Once at school, I followed Chauncey to Little Washu's room, and waited for Matt and Jenni-dono to arrive. Of course....everyone was late..and it was time to go off to first hour before I knew it.

-1st Hour-
Well, we worked on set 55. it turns out that the teacher will be absent tomorrow, so I won't have anything to worry about. (I don't plan on going to school tomorrow, fyi.) I worked..and I worked.. I finished about 1/2 the set..so that's good.

-Passing-
I never realized that when your body has no sleep, you go into an eternal state of "Slunk" (sleepy-drunk). I was laughing over nothing, and was slurring my words. Whoops. Anyway, I talked to Matt and Chauncey.

-2nd Hour-
What did we do in 2nd... 2nd... grr... oh that's right! She showed us our grades, and then went on to say that if we had an "A" or a "B" we wouldn't have to do the question packet for the play we're reading. Weeeee..another thing I don't have to worry about tomorrow. =)

-3rd Hour-
I almost fell asleep in this hour :( Jenni-dono and Mrs. Brooks were talking almost non-stop. It was odd. Usually everyone is so quiet. hehe. I won't complain though.

-4th -> 5th Hour-
I had to help Jared Reeves work on installing a program to EVERY computer in the school. He had already finished most of them, so I just had a couple. I still have the library to finish, but other then that.. I have nothing. Library may take me 30 minutes, MAX. I figure..if I did half today, and then half on Wednesday.. i'd be doing good.

-Lunch-
I cannot describe how good this lunch was. I mean, sure.. I didn't eat... and nothing REALLY exciting happend..but I felt really at home today. I don't know why. Its the feelings of regret. Regret of not doing stuff with them earlier.. and the feelings of leaving things unfinished when I move, I guess. I don't know. It was a lot of fun. Jenni-dono and Chauncey were arguing almost non-stop...and Jared Reeves was just laughing at them. I find it funny that Jenni-dono can make Chauncey eat stuff against his will ^^; Scary scary.

-6th-
Nothing much. Sat here, typed up what I could remember..

-7th-
I went back to the library and got some of the computers done. Not too many left to go. Should be easy for me.

-After School-
well, I have to ride the bus. UGH! Here we go again..le-sigh. Oh well, at least I can spend it with Chauncey, so its not totally boring and annoying.

-At Home-
Hmm, well, I have to close. I don't know how long it will take us this time, but when I find out.. i'll type it up here. (maybe. With my current trend, I may not get to update the site again for awhile. Major bummer). In any case, rest assured it will take me at least until Midnight to get home. This is such a sad thing. I am glad i'm quitting. My body can't handel it much more.

-At 11:26-
YES! I was able to get off at 11! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so freakin happy!! yes! YES! YESSS!!!!!!! *would do dances if I wasn't about to fall asleep from pure lack of energy* Anyway.. until next time..

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110675-Oh-how-I-will-miss-them-05-07-01