*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/129317-The-Uses-of-Creation-Nihilism
Rated: ASR · Book · Spiritual · #135312
Who are we? Where are we going? Should we even care?
#129317 added October 20, 2001 at 11:40pm
Restrictions: None
The Uses of Creation Nihilism
Although I have expressed my views and beliefs about the Creator and the creation of the universe, to embrace Creation Nihilism, you don't have to beleive in the same god I do. Even though it helps to, I cannot prove my god exists any more you can prove your god does. All the matter in Creation Nihilism is the idea that whatever god you believe in doesn't care; about you, humanity, or the universe. That's all there is to it; every other of my philosophies stem from that idea.

I have also outlined what I think the goal of humanity is: to transcend beyond the finite limitations of the universe (including our minds) in order to escape the final conclusion of the universe. Even someone unaware of this journal can do that by increasing the average intelligence of the world. I say, let them do that.

There is also the goal of the individual: to understand one's self completely and know what one is capable of so that one can attempt an escape of the universe. Few have ever made this escape. I should say that I believe that Buddha made the escape and so Buddism (the philosophy, not the religion) is a good place to start.

The point is, how can you help humanity escape from the bonds of reality and physics if you don't even know how to escape? And how can you escape if you don't know yourself enough to let it all go? And how can you know yourself if you look outward instead of inward? And how can you look inward if you think your actions in this universe are important?

"There's just something about you that just pisses me off."
I,Q
"I can't imagine a God who would care."
"Every moment we are alive is a moment that we have cheated Death."
Myself

© Copyright 2001 SyntheticGod (UN: synthetic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SyntheticGod has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/129317-The-Uses-of-Creation-Nihilism