*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/149719-Too-Hard
by Jake
Rated: 13+ · Book · Romance/Love · #355716
Thoughts and Feelings by Jake
#149719 added February 20, 2002 at 3:30pm
Restrictions: None
Too Hard?
Mistakes are a part of life. They are ways to learn, grow, and mature. How would we know the consequences if we did not make mistakes? More importantly, how could we become better people if we didn't make mistakes. Some people don't learn and never change their ways, but those that do have amore fulfilled life.
Knowing when to admit you are wrong is also a part of growing up no matter what age you are. Some people may die never knowing when. I have found that through my faults and the patience of my friends and family that I can change. Being set in my ways has gotten me into a lot of trouble, but I have also tried to become what I think is an adult. It may take me the rest of my life, but one day before I die I will understand. My drive and determination to mature is a constant search of the right answers through the wrong actions.
I have also learned about people through my mistakes. I have found how far they can be pushed until they can't any more of me. This causes me to realize the importance of not pushing too much. The quickest way to lose someone close to you is by pushing too much.



© Copyright 2002 John B. Cassant II. All rights reserved. John B. Cassant II has granted Stories.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.


© Copyright 2002 Jake (UN: kypdurro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/149719-Too-Hard