*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/185568-you-know-who-you-are
Rated: 13+ · Book · Emotional · #343564
my letters- they say what i need to say..but not to the person i need to say it too.
#185568 added August 13, 2002 at 3:04pm
Restrictions: None
you know who you are
I'm sorry too.
I love you, and i can't expect you to not change, because not changing is death. It's just that i love you so mch,and it hurts me to admit that it's ok for you to go on living without us, and i know that i'm being selfish,because i'm going on without you, and i love you, and i want you to be happy, but i'm afraid that you're going to forget me. O gods..I'm crying again.you're the only person i've ever cried about more than twice.I'm sorry that I'm crying, because i know that my tears scare you,but i don't know what else to do. You're so far away. And never wish to be someone else, or to be like someone else, because hell, you may not be perfect, but you'll always be perfect the way you are. You have something that i will never have, you have the confidence to not always seek the aproval of others. You can come up with your own thoughts, and keep them to yourself, i've never been able to. All my thoughts and feelings are just borrowecd from other ppl. EVeryone thinks i'm so creative and confident, but i'm just borrowing thoughts and ideas from others, and feeding them back so that ppl will ike me. I wish i had your assurance, your ability to share your thought s with yourself. I love you. I need you, and its knowing that you don't need me as much as you think you do that scares me. Me looking at you is kinda like you looking at Lee, you knew he didn't need you as much as he thought he did. And i'm almost positive i don't need you as much as i let myself believe, but right now i don't know how to deal with having you but not having you with me.Change, because i know you have to, you have to adapt. I want you to, but at the same time u adapting means that you'll realize that you don't need me. I love you, and hope we will always be friends.

© Copyright 2002 trubbel (UN: trubbel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
trubbel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/185568-you-know-who-you-are