*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/198008-Old-Crush-Maybe-More
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #539698
The thought's of a troubled girl.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#198008 added January 11, 2004 at 8:48pm
Restrictions: None
Old Crush? Maybe More?
As I sit on the bus to go to PATS, (Program for Academically Talented Students)yes oddly enough I do have a brain,I notice my ex crush from last year staring at me. I look at him and he turns around. Why is he staring at me? It's annoying, I can see him out of the corner of my eye. Last year I would have loved for him to look at me like that. But now, its different. I had a huge crush on him last year!!

But then, we got into a huge fight. I don't know why, but he just made me so angry. I guess it was because I liked him so much I couldn't believe he had been so cruel to me. I ended up storming out of the classroom and practically running to the bathroom. And to make matters worse, in my next class I ended up crying. And had to be taken to the bathroom by a friend to calm down.

Yes, I was that mad. And to this day, I can't forgive him for making me cry. But...as I look at him....he still is pretty cute. But now my friend has a crush on him.

Later on in the day I talk to my friend about him. She says he still likes me. I ask her what she means by "still" likes me. Then she goes into this whole thing about how he liked me last year and that he still likes me.

Why couldn't she have told me this last year? Even if he did ask my out I could never ever forgive him. And I think it a way he knows it. Maybe that is why he is staring.

On the bus ride home I catch him staring at me again. And this time he actually grabs my hand and starts to write on it. The whole bus was doing the "ZAP" thing.

That is when whenever somebody says your name you have to say something that the person zapped you tells you to say. So like everybody else on the bus...I had to say "I am Sofa King retarded." If you say Sofa King really fast it blends into a curse word.

But...why of all people did he pick MY hand to write on? Maybe he does like me. That wouldn't be to bad...

© Copyright 2004 Psycho Is A Pixie? (UN: princesslove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Psycho Is A Pixie? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/198008-Old-Crush-Maybe-More