*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/199270-Boundries-Ring-And-Trust
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #539698
The thought's of a troubled girl.
#199270 added September 6, 2003 at 2:27pm
Restrictions: None
Boundries, Ring, And Trust
What are the boundries of love? Can love reach across an ocean? Is it possible to love somebody who doesn't even live in the same country as you do?

Some people say that there is no way. That a person as to be close to you for you to love them. That you need to be able to see them and to touch them. But is that really true?

There is a such thing as an internet/long distance relationship. Other people say that distance shouldn't matter if two people are in love. But there is the possibility that the person could be not be telling the truth about themselves and you wouldn't even know. But if this person promises to come across an ocean to be with you, doesn't that mean something? Love is a truly complicated thing, and nobody will ever understand the true meaning.

I do have an eye-ball ring that I got in Orlando, it's blue. Some people ask why I wear it everyday. Some ask why it's blue, and not brown, like my eyes. I haven't told anybody why. Because truefully I had no idea.

When I bought the ring I new sooner or later it would have a deeper meaning. And I think I know what it is now. It reminds me that even though you think you know a person, you never know if they are actually telling the truth. It also reminds me that you shouldn't trust people so easily.

My most recently ex-crush had blue eyes. I though I knew him very well. I though we were destined to be together. We were the perfect match. And we seemed to like each other with a deep passion. But obviously I didn't know him as well as I thought. Although he was sweet,cute, and damn sexy, there were other things about him.

He had gotten another girl pregnant. And it wasn't on purpose. He was also a smoker and did drugs. But around me, he was the perfect gentleman. Sweet and loving. How do I know these things about him? Because he told me, and witnesses have confirmed the information.

So the ring does a deeper meaning. That you can't always trust everybody. And that true love is the hardest thing to find.

So now, people wonder why I don't trust many people. And now, they know. Its because I've had known way to many people that aren't truthful. And my mind is begginning to think that nobody can be trusted. But in my heart I know I'm wrong.

There are people that can be trusted, but there are more people that can't be. The problem is...figuring out who you can trust, and who you can't. Even though, they might be your friends,family, and yes, even your boyfriend or girlfriend. They could always be lieing. You just have to trust your instincts. But what if, your instincts have been wrong before, and what if they are wrong now?

© Copyright 2003 Psycho Is A Pixie? (UN: princesslove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Psycho Is A Pixie? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/199270-Boundries-Ring-And-Trust