*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/203707-Revelation-Magnus
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #559708
Einah's wants to get a mysterious dagger. Magnus is a soldier with an unsettled past..
#203707 added November 4, 2002 at 12:05am
Restrictions: None
Revelation (Magnus)
I sat straight up in bed, drenched in a cold sweat. I hadn’t had that dream in many years, and the memory of Desi was still fresh in my mind, paining my heart. I had never loved someone since her. I was convinced that if I ever did they would meet the same fate. I also hadn’t been able to ever create that energy again, and I was more than grateful for that, because it took me a week to regain my strength from that.
Still, never before in my dream had Desi been anyone other than Desi. This time though, she transformed into someone else, someone with beautiful expressive blue eyes and brown hair. I scanned in my mind, trying to figure out who it was. It suddenly hit me. Einah, the girl that I had been thinking about, the girl that was put in a dungeon the day before, was the same Elizabeth that I had seen in the tavern drinking and conversing with the local townspeople.
Throwing off my coverlet, I hastily threw on clothes, tucking my knife into the hilt at my hip. Opening the door slowly so as not to make a loud creaking noise, I slipped out of my room and stalked through the hallway, making my way toward the direction of Einah’s room. My mind still reeled from this revelation. How could I have been so blind so as not to see it? I had been thinking about her all day, and there she was right in front of me and she got away? How had she gotten out of the dungeon anyway? The girl infuriated me as well as fascinated me. And I wouldn’t let her get away easily.

© Copyright 2002 Captain Crunch (UN: saluna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Captain Crunch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/203707-Revelation-Magnus