*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/209218-Duality-in-Insanity---For-TF-Group-
by Aum
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #524387
You don't like it, then don't read it. Simple as that.
#209218 added November 28, 2002 at 6:08am
Restrictions: None
Duality in Insanity - For TF Group :)
Aum, like the Joker, the Moon, Janus the Ancient Seer, Jim Carrey in "Me, Myself, and Irene," or even Two-Face in Batman, is a multifaceted personality. On one side of the Great Spectrum of her Little Self, stand the various positive versions of the Dual Aum: Aum the Manic, Aum the Genius, Aum the Artist, Aum the Actress, Aum the Fair, in fact, all of the small Aums that make up the Great and Wonderful Aum. On the opposite end of the Spectrum, however, also stand the Great and Wonderful Aum's counterparts: Aum the Dark, Aum the Heartless, Aum the Timid, Aum the Whore, Aum the Cruel, Aum the Dumb Blonde, and so on. These Aums together make up the Big Bad Aum, which is, of course, the Great and Wonderful Aum's worst enemy. Since these two Aums are forced to co-habit together in one same body, it's no wonder that they should, occasionally, invade one another's space. It's no wonder either that these oh-so-occasional invasions should result in the equally oh-so-occasional frantic squabbling.

The Great and Wonderful Aum never starts these fights; she is much too sweet and amiable to do that. Oh, but she is a loveable little thing, is the Great and Wonderful Aum! Cute as a button, mild-tempered, easygoing, intelligent, kind, altruistic, and always of good cheer. The Great and Wonderful Aum would never start a fight with anyone, oh no! All quarrels are therefore the Big Bad Aum's fault.

The Big Bad Aum is filled with jealousy at the sight of the Great and Wonderful Aum's perfection; she hates the latter's guts with an unrestrained passion. Alas, alas, pity poor Big Bad Aum! She has nothing of her counterpart's grace. The Big Bad Aum is vampish, she is cold, she is heartless, she is clumsy and selfish and shy. Her mind is full of filth, and she stirs dreadful thoughts of sin by day and by night. The Big Bad Aum never speaks, and never smiles. She is much too absorbed by the Great and Wonderful Aum's abhorred perfection to speak words other than angry oaths and curses.

And yet, without the Big Bad Aum's often annoying existence, what would Aum be but an inhuman angel, or perhaps even a clockwork toy, or a beautiful but empty little doll? The Big Bad Aum, just like the Great and Wonderful Aum, is an integrate part of Aum's complex-unique-and-inimitable personality. Without the Big Bad Aum's dark moods, her angry expletives and curse words, her quiet awkwardness, Aum would not be what she is right now, oh no.

She probably wouldn't be writing this right now, either.

- Aum

(As a response to the prompt posted in
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#559725 by Not Available.
ie. What do you like and hate about yourself? Okay, so I may have strayed away from the general idea a bit - but hey, you get the message, don't you?)

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Some beautiful, clever, or simply brilliant forums and groups. Please visit and encourage.

Publius' forum for no-strings-attached religious discussion.
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#549863 by Not Available.


Tommy's support and encouragement forums. Too shy to post? Just be an angel!
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#519351 by Not Available.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#519362 by Not Available.


Sherye's first ever contest. Check it out!
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#540765 by Not Available.


The Rebels of the Literary Arts - for the talented but woefully ignored authors.
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#356036 by Not Available.


(Aum is now a pro plugger)

© Copyright 2002 Aum (UN: lady_aum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/209218-Duality-in-Insanity---For-TF-Group-