*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/214638-The-Ex-Best-Friend-Rant
by Circe
Rated: 18+ · Book · Friendship · #589633
This would be my journal...
#214638 added December 20, 2002 at 1:58am
Restrictions: None
The Ex-Best Friend Rant.
WARNING: RANT AHEAD

I had a run in with my ex-best friend yesterday.

Allow me to set the scene. The girl, lets call her....nah, screw that, her names Annah. So anyway, Annah and I used to be good mates. We'd shop, we'd talk about boys, we'd... wait, that was all we did. It was a very deep relationship. Anyway. She is the most bigoted person you are ever likely to meet. She hates everyone. Gays. People who arn't Christian. Asians. Anyone who appears middle eastern. So on and so forth. I really don't know how I spent so much time with her in the first place really since I'm excepting of almost everyone. (I hope.)

So anyway, we were really good friends until I decided today was the day I was going to tell her I was a witch. I should have known I was asking for trouble. I mean heaven forbid she except me at all for who I am. So I told her and she didn't get mad or yell at me or even say she'd never speak to me again. She did something much worse.

She pretended I never said anything.

Yeah, I had spent the day working up the courage to tell someone I cared about something that was important to me and she practically spat in my face. It hurt. I spent the rest of the day trying to work out what the hell had gone down.

Then after school I was walking home that day she offered me a ride and asked if I wanted to come to Church. Then when i polietly said no and tried again to explian my reason she got really pissy and drove away. What the fuck?? Hey, I'd go to church with her if it was going to go both ways. But if I invited her to a Pagan Alliance thing would she come to it? No way!

I know all you Christian's out there are saying 'Well, she's just trying to save your soul' well, I couldn't care less about her God. By treating me and other people like she does she's not following the ways Jesus set down. Yes, I have read the Bible. Jesus didn't go around comdeming everyone. To be a Christian is to be Christ-like. I'm more like Christ than Annah. (Don't even get me started on her hypocrisy or I'll be here all night.)

I know there Christians out there who arn't complete bastards- I'm best friends with one of them- But Annah is one of the nasty ones.

(So tempting to put her full name but I'm not that much of a bitch.)


¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-» Circe, The Fallen Goddess
(¸.·


What happened after the Fall?

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#577738 by Not Available.


Part one of my Vampires/Fallen Angels series-
 Prologue  (E)
The Angel Gabriel's expulsion from Heaven
#541042 by Circe


 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#531047 by Not Available.




© Copyright 2002 Circe (UN: circe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Circe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/214638-The-Ex-Best-Friend-Rant