*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/217732-Football-2
by Bigman
Rated: 18+ · Book · Erotica · #472295
These are scenes that I might use in future stories. Read if you want.
#217732 added November 15, 2003 at 2:34am
Restrictions: None
Football 2
as kevin ran out onto the field, he felt slightly light-headed. his jersy, which had been tighter that usual when he put it in, had started to ride up a little over his gut. he quickly yanked it back below his belly. Kevin followed the rest of the team to the side lines, from where he watched 10 downs before he got to play, and then only played for two downs; another strange occurence. as he stodd on the sideline, watching the game, he falt his jersey again ride up, this time, his t-shirt followed suit. He quickly yanked them both back down, but his jersy would only reach to the tip of his gut, and he caught some of the lower classmen staring at him out of the corner of his eye. Kevin put his hand onto his belly. Was it bigger? What was up?

When the half finally ended, Kevin followed the rest of the team to the locker rooms, but he was having some trouble. He couldn't run as fast as he should have been able to and his pants were starting to cut off the circulation to his lower half, which was making it very hard to run. The Coach jogged up beside him before he could get to the locker room. "Meet me in my office. Now!" he said commandingly.

Kevin did what he was told, and turnd down the hallway from the locker room, to the coach's office. The coach wasn't there yet, so he sat down in one of the coach's chairs. He felt his sides rub the arms ans he sat. "Wierd." he thought.


© Copyright 2003 Bigman (UN: booneda at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bigman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/217732-Football-2