*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/218413-Return-to-the-Tunnel
by Dris
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #451445
A chronicle of my life starting from June 21, 2002.
#218413 added January 6, 2003 at 1:52am
Restrictions: None
Return to the Tunnel
January 6, 2003


         Well, I just got back from the tunnel. If you don't know what it is, the description's in entry number 17.
         This time we had like the whole youth group. Some were scared. A few, like Jeff, Josh, and I, didn't believe the urban legends which Jason, our youth pastor, quoted timidly like fact.
         I spent a lot of time scaring the crap out of people, usually by accident, but on purpose a few times. It was pretty fun at first.
         This time, we went all the way through. Then we found that the second pipe came out right next to the first, so we went back through.
         We'd have gone there and back if it weren't for Jason constantly stopping for sounds and images in his head. Poor guy. He's still my buddy though.
         The pipes were the worst. Josh's butt was in my face the whole time, thick cobwebs, and cramped spaces that progression seemed fit to stop at. Hurt my back after a while.
         Somehow the Corvette and I ended up in Brotten(the sound guy)'s truck. We listened to good muzik, did a little dancing, and talked about all sorts of stuff. It was pretty cool.
         Until he told me he'd pay me to do a striptease to Jukebox Hero by Foreigner. Yeah, that's a little...weird...
         Moving right along, I actually need to sleep tonight. So it's pretty good that I didn't sleep much during the day. Tomorrow's the last day of break, and I can't be pulling all-nighters on school nights. That'd screw me completely.
         I suppose that means I'd better get to recommended listening...Hmm...Definitely The Zephyr Song by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. It' s been stuck in my head all day, just like By The Way was. Good song though. Enjoi.

~ Dris ~

© Copyright 2003 Dris (UN: dris at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dris has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/218413-Return-to-the-Tunnel