*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/221541-Jacks-Butt
by Dris
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #451445
A chronicle of my life starting from June 21, 2002.
#221541 added January 18, 2003 at 3:19pm
Restrictions: None
Jack's Butt
January 18, 2003


         Well, it's been a while. Mostly because I've been busy editing the movie.
         Other than that, I invited a friend of mine to stay the night yesterday. Somehow, it ended up being three friends instead of one. We decided, since we have the video camera and all, that we could put together a group and make a short movie called Jack's Butt, a spoof of MTV's Jackass with my dog Jack as a mascot.
         We called ourselves New Skew and went out with a hose, Carp's Jeep, and some skateboards. We started out just jumping out of the back with the boards. Then we moved on to tying the rope around the back of the Jeep with two boarders on each end fighting each other. Many bails. After that, a friend of mine and I decided to sit on the boards while the driver floored it over a speed bump. That's my worst bail. Before we even got there, the board went out of balance and I hit the asphalt elbow-first...After that, it was pretty much tuck-and-roll. I think we were going about 20 mph. It seems a lot faster when you're on the board.
         Well, I'm gonna go. I leave as usual with recommended listening: Duck And Run by Three Doors Down. Very appropriate. Anyways, have a good weekend, whoever's reading.

~ Dris ~

© Copyright 2003 Dris (UN: dris at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dris has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/221541-Jacks-Butt