*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/222566-Conversations-And-I-Wish-I-Could
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #539698
The thought's of a troubled girl.
#222566 added September 6, 2003 at 2:32pm
Restrictions: None
Conversations And I Wish I Could....
Well...today was an interesting day. Had to take a couple of test. Had a song that I don't know all the words to stuck in my head. And had a really interesting conversation with a friend. Oh yes..it was really very interesting. It helps a little though. Now, I don't have as much things to think about anymore.

But somewhere during the conversation I think I got kind of frustrated. I remember thinking that all I wanted to do was run away and lock myself in my room. Or kick something...that would have been nice.

Want to know something equally weird? Well...one of the teachers saw me and my friend talking. They were like "Is everything all right? I saw the conversation, and you looked kind of stressed." Can you believe? A teacher asked me that. Kind of funny if you think about it. If only he knew...stress...hmmm...Is that what you call it? I just call "bloody f***ing annoying." Nice huh?

I'm gonna hate tommorrow. Half my friends are going on a field trip. And I f***ing have to wait till Friday. Hopefully they'll be back by the end of 6th period. Cause' I need to talk to somebody.

Oh...and I'm going to hate this weekend! We were supposed to go somewhere. Then my parents decided they wanted to buy a new car instead! SO...the trip was canceled!

One of my 'friends' suggested throwing some sort of party. Nah...I'm not the partying type. However...I still want to go to the park! Ohh... and have a picnic! That would be sooo much fun. I haven't done that in awhile. I could invite a friend..or two. Hehe...I like that idea. It's better than sitting around and watching the stupid f***ing Super Bowl.

Ohhh...I know something I really want to do! I want to go to the beach and play in the waves! And eat ice cream. Walk along the shore line and pick up seashells. And build a sand castle. And...watch the sunset while I think about how lucky I am to have such wonderful friends, and to have people that actually care about me. That would be perfect.

© Copyright 2003 Psycho Is A Pixie? (UN: princesslove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Psycho Is A Pixie? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/222566-Conversations-And-I-Wish-I-Could