*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/223489-Cut-Much
by Circe
Rated: 18+ · Book · Friendship · #589633
This would be my journal...
#223489 added January 27, 2003 at 1:10am
Restrictions: None
Cut Much??
Okay, so last night during the movie marathon - which I attended with the Elegant Ellie and the Bootylicious Brad- They showed a preview for TTT and half the things in it wern't even in the movie!

There was lot's more Arwen and Gandalf shots, a few more bits with Eoywn and even another bit with Eomer. (What, they thought he role was to big!? Mean Peter Jackson! Karl Urban sooooo fine!) Almost every lins spoken in the privew wasn't anywhere in the final cut.

So how much am I buying the extended version of TTT when it some out?

A lot.

~ Circe, The Fallen Goddess

"'Hinder me? Thou fool. No living man can hinder me!'
Then Merry heard of all sounds that hour the strangest. It seemed that Dernhelm laughed and the clear voice was like the ring of steel. 'But no living me am I! You look upon a woman. Ĕowyn I am, Ĕomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.'"
-RotK

 Prologue  (E)
The Angel Gabriel's expulsion from Heaven
#541042 by Circe



© Copyright 2003 Circe (UN: circe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Circe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/223489-Cut-Much