*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/225558-Vacation-YAY
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #539698
The thought's of a troubled girl.
#225558 added September 6, 2003 at 2:34pm
Restrictions: None
Vacation! YAY!
This weekend was soo much fun! Ok...let's start back at Wednesday...

Alright...Wednesday went good, hung out with friends, that sort of stuff. But see...the one thing my friends didn't know...I was leaving town the same night! Yup...that night we were going to take a road trip! Meaning that I would miss school Thursday and Friday. So...Wednesday night we left. Finally...the BIG vacation I had been waiting for!

So..we traveled, arrived, and had some fun! I met a couple of snowboarder guys. OMG..they were sooo hott! I also met some other Candian guys. Four of them to be exact. There were fun to hang out with. Plus they were pretty funny.

Well...some of the time I was "vacationing" I kept thinking about what my friends were thinking. I thought...Well, of course they are going to be freaked out. They'll probably think I had killed myself. But then I thought...But, MOST of my friends know that I WON'T kill myself untill I'm at least over 16 years old. I DO want to learn how to drive before I die.

Now...most people would say "I don't want to die a virgin." But (some) of you people don't know me that well! So HAHAHAHA!! I could be...and I couldn't be! That's for me to know...and you to find out!! *Wink*
Sooo...back on subject. I would have called my friends...I really wanted to! But I couldn't (damn parents!).

So when I got back Sunday night...I called some friends. Got yelled at a little. But...all in all...Sunday night wasn't soo bad.

Monday was different. I got yelled at a little more. People telling me I scared the f*** out of them, and they thought I was dead. Now, don't get me wrong, but I thought it was hilarious. So I got yelled at some MORE when I busted out laughing. But...it was soooo worth it.

Also..I got phsycially abused by almost all my friends!! (LOL) Not really actually...I just got hit a lot of times. I'm gonna have a big bruise on my arm. I swear...the next person to hit me in my arm...I'm gonna hurt really,really,really bad! *Evil Smile*

But...Monday was still a good day. Had the time of my life! Reminded me of the times back in seventh grade. I really miss those days. Hopefully...there will be more days like those! Everybody needs some less stressful days in their lives.
__________________________________________________

"What would you do if Death stared you in the face?Would you run and hide? Or take it with pride?"

Merry Meet and Blessed Be

© Copyright 2003 Psycho Is A Pixie? (UN: princesslove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Psycho Is A Pixie? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/225558-Vacation-YAY