*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/226470-People-Suck-AKA-The-Bush-Rant
by Circe
Rated: 18+ · Book · Friendship · #589633
This would be my journal...
#226470 added February 12, 2003 at 1:43am
Restrictions: None
People Suck (AKA The Bush Rant)
Is that too harsh? I don't think so. It's true though. As a general rule people suck. They are intolerant to those who are differant, They only care about themselves, their lives revolve around money and possesions.

Exibit A

President Bush. I really hate this guy. I mean really. I remember when he was running for President he said something like Pagan's shouldn't be able to vote because they weren't a real religion. You just know he was including every other religion in there too. The guys a bigot. Well, don't worry Bush. None of those dirty Pagans would have voted for you after that. you can sleep in peace.

And the war. Don't even get me started coz I tend to foam at the mouth. I saw a whole press release thingy and he was taling about how Saddam hasn't told them about all his weapons and he's hiding stuff from the US. And the US isn't?! Yeah right, coz the American Government is always upfront about everything. Please, they've probably have more weapons than anyone else! Question? Did Bush let the people in the Middle East come and inspect their weapons? I so highly doubt it.

Also I'm sure Bush has no other motives than freedom and happiness and little fluffy bunnies right? Hmmm, Bush is Christian and wants to Bomb the hell out of a Muslim country. Yes, because then all those innocent people are a little easier to kill right? If he wants a war then i wanna see him go and inlist and be over there too. Go on Bush, you want a fucking war so much??

Let's not mention how he wants to bomb the place that controls most of the worlds oil and killing everyone would be a nice easy way to get it.

NO WAR!!!

NO BLOOD FOR OIL!!!



¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»Circe, The Fallen Goddess
(¸.·.

"Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him."-Eowyn -RotK

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#534936 by Not Available.


"Sam will kill me if I try anything..."

Part 1 of my Vampire/Fallen Angel series
 Prologue  (E)
The Angel Gabriel's expulsion from Heaven
#541042 by Circe


 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#531047 by Not Available.




© Copyright 2003 Circe (UN: circe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Circe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/226470-People-Suck-AKA-The-Bush-Rant