*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/227905-What-The-Fuck
by Circe
Rated: 18+ · Book · Friendship · #589633
This would be my journal...
#227905 added February 16, 2003 at 7:47am
Restrictions: None
What The Fuck?!
the other day me and my girls -Laura and Ellie- went to get lunch down town. Ellie went to Subway (coz she's far healtier than me!) and me and Laura headed down to McDonalds.

So I was in line and Laura rushed up from our table whispering furiously. I'm all 'what the..?' and then I finally understood waht she was saying as she ran away. "Annah's here." Oh My God!

So I forced this huge smile as she came up to me. She had this other chick with her and I'm still wondering what the hell Annah was on about. She gestured to the girl and said. "This is Jennifer, she works with me. She knows you as a witch."

What?! It kinda caught me off guard so I just smiled and said. "Oh, yay me then!"

The look on the other girls face was complelty priceless. It was sort of, "Don't worry, you'll grow out of it."

Laura was watching on with a 'What?' face of her own.

We got out of there as fast as we could. Not before she made me look a a photo of her baby niece though.

So of course, we've taken so long that as we're coming out of McDonalds Ellie is right there! Me and Laura just kept walking, going "It's Annah!" between gritted teeth.

Now it's wacking me out coz last time I saw Annah she couldn't even say the world 'witch.'

And also? Is she going round to everyone she knows? "Oh yeah. This chick I knew. she was a witch. her friend too."

I don't get her. And I'm so very glad she's not my problem anymore.


¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»Circe, The Fallen Goddess
(¸.·.

"Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him."-Eowyn -RotK

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#566599 by Not Available.


"Sam will kill me if I try anything..."

Part 1 of my Vampire/Fallen Angel series
 Prologue  (E)
The Angel Gabriel's expulsion from Heaven
#541042 by Circe


 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#531047 by Not Available.




© Copyright 2003 Circe (UN: circe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Circe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/227905-What-The-Fuck