*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/229212-Like-Saturday-But-Not
by Dris
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #451445
A chronicle of my life starting from June 21, 2002.
#229212 added February 24, 2003 at 1:42am
Restrictions: None
Like Saturday, But Not
February 24


         One of the greatest inventions God ever conceived of is the snow day. Wichita (the city Goddard suburbs) was hit the hardest by the snow, so Goddard might as well have. No school tomorrow!
         This is a good thing. I'm so busy with so many things. First off, I'm about a week behind on the website schedule, but that's okay. However, I'm also charged with editing another video for the youth group. It's a custom-tailored satire of the TV show "Blind Date". Now that I think about it, it really doesn't have much of a lesson. No matter, because most importantly, I got the opportunity to take my shirt off on camera. :) Ah yes, the sexy beast of a man that I am is revealed to all! Just to add humor, I'm going to put a censoring mosaic over my bare masculine chest.
         Realistically, I won't be doing any of the editing or website-building tomorrow. Why not? Out sledding with my posse, of course!
         That's about it. Had a pretty good weekend, magnified by the snow day coming tomorrow. Of course, my English teacher, Ms. Hall, is going to be a wreck figuring out how to redo her hard work of cramming a lot of education into a small timespan. It's not as bad as missing a day of Chemistry, but with everything we supposedly must do before Spring Break (she's nice and doesn't want to give us homework over the break), the next few weeks will be crammed.
         Anyways, time to get on to recommended listening. Can't Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon. Not a band I listen to a lot, but it came up first on my shuffled playlist, and the first couple of musical phrases were comforting somehow. Anyways, I've only got six hours until the rest of the world wakes up, and so much work to do. It's gonna be a long day...

~ Dris ~

© Copyright 2003 Dris (UN: dris at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dris has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/229212-Like-Saturday-But-Not