*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/233125-Change
by Dris
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #451445
A chronicle of my life starting from June 21, 2002.
#233125 added March 20, 2003 at 4:35am
Restrictions: None
Change
March 20, 2003


         Ah...Halfway through Spring Break. There's a lot of stuff I could get done. But I dunno if I'll be able to motivate myself. Mostly the website. I just completed a major feature though. It won't be too long before it's up. But still, I really doubt the April Fool's Day projected launch date will catch unless I get in gear, like one site feature per two days. That's realistic, assuming I have nothing better to do. However, I'll spend a lot of time making muzik, finishing the chemistry homework assigned to the break, and watching TV.
         Yes, that last one isn't really necessary.
         But speaking of wasting time, I just watched Jackass. Wow. That was a lot of male nudity. And a lot of stupid crap. I did laugh. A lot. I still can't believe they shot bottle rockets out of their butts. Ow. But some of the other stuff was much worse.
         Before that, I went to my friend's house for a movie night that was taking place of the normal Wednesday night Feast and Praise. I didn't watch any of the movies except the last half of Barbershop, which was pretty good. Most of the time I spent upstairs inhaling potato chips and talking to a couple girls, which somehow led to a game of King of the Mountain on one of Josh's couches. I was competing for Alpha Male status with two girls, and they were winning! LoL. Admittedly, it was mostly because there were certain places I couldn't touch. If I was fighting guys, I would just nail them in the sternum. :P Doesn't work that way with girls, for obvious reasons.
         Enough about ego drain, though. Now I'm home, and I think I might try and install some muzik studio software before hitting the bed. Recommended listening: Grace Flood by the OC Supertones. Ah, nothing picks you up like some ska. "Unconditional love...the grace flood..." Ah yes. Anyways, goodnight.

~ Dris ~

© Copyright 2003 Dris (UN: dris at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dris has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/233125-Change