*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/235116-The-Title-of-the-Entry
by Dris
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #451445
A chronicle of my life starting from June 21, 2002.
#235116 added April 2, 2003 at 1:27am
Restrictions: None
The Title of the Entry
April 2, 2003


         After much inner-debate, I decided it would be best to restart my blogger (mentioned in the last entry) from scratch. I realized a new, more logical, more user-friendly, and more open-ended way of doing the templates and such, and it will require an overhaul. Good thing I noticed it early.
         I think I might really round this project out and distribute it like the folks at www.MovableType.org do. I have a lot of really cool ideas to go into it, and a few more from some friends who want to use it as their weblog when it's done. I decided on a name for it. I think I'm going with "D-Type". It's kind of a play on words. You could look at it like "type D" as in a classification, or you could look at it with Type defined as a section of text. A blogger is essentially a fancy type handler.
         Anyways, look for D-Type on a weblog near you. Maybe. If it ever gets off the ground *and* clears the mountain.
         Other than that, I've been waking up pretty well despite my stupid sleeping habits. It's 12:27 AM right now, and I'll be waking up at 6:00 AM. I got even less sleep yesterday, but this morning I woke up "bright-eyed and bushy-tailed" (props to my grandma for that saying).
         Nothing else much. Oh yeah, I scored a 98% on a chemistry test! I only missed one! That's a miracle. It raised that class's grade from a D- to a D+. Yes, I underapply myself. And readers of this log know why. Because of my side projects and stuff. I suppose it's no excuse. I've been working really hard lately to get on the ball at school, and slowly but surely it's working.
         Okay, time to end it abruptly. Recommended listening: I Stay Away by Alice In Chains. Great band. Possibly the second most influential rock band of the 90's, second to Nirvana. Anyways, goodnight.

~ Dris ~

© Copyright 2003 Dris (UN: dris at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dris has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/235116-The-Title-of-the-Entry