*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/245515-A-Second-Helping-of-Madness
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #702718
I decided to try my hand at this journallog thing
#245515 added June 29, 2003 at 10:37pm
Restrictions: None
A Second Helping of Madness
I'm working on putting more stuff up for you guys to peruse and enjoy. I've already put up a few more poems. There's a short story I wrote awhile back that I want to put up in my stories section, if I can find where I ever put it. I'll keep you all posted if can remember to do that.
I'm enjoying the new modem I got a few days ago...DSL, puts dial up to shame, yay. Oh, and add me to the long list of cancelling AOL horror stories. Managed to cancel, even though I still have servie until August. Not that it does me any good since AOL wouldn't recognize the new modem. Which the guy said he fixed, he didn't!
Right now I'm chilling and listening to the new Third Eye Blind (3eb) album, Out of the Vein. It kicks ass, all you 3eb fans need to make sure you've got all three! I sort of miss Kevin being in the band but I really like Tony more, so I'm happy with that change. (For all those who don't know, Kevin C. was sort of fired from the band a couple years ago soon after the band's second album came out.) I just hope Tony gets back to work a little with Majik Alex. I've been addicted to the band's demo (which only has three songs that are playing at 80kbps bitrate). Yeah, I'm sad, but they're really good!
Ooh, and I went to the Within Arms Reach Tour, that was really good, if any of you live on the west coast make sure you get tickets cause the tour is still going on over on that end I think. The show kicked major ass! I was deaf for like a week and half-mute for a couple of days! The true signs of a good concert!


Darká Degerön - the poet Darká

© Copyright 2003 DMB Secundus (UN: kornkidxxix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DMB Secundus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/245515-A-Second-Helping-of-Madness