*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/245671-Final-Destination
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #539698
The thought's of a troubled girl.
#245671 added August 23, 2003 at 3:02pm
Restrictions: None
Final Destination
For all those who don't know...the name of this entry came from a movie. Which I think about a month ago came out with a sequel. Anyways...I just saw the first one! I know, bad me! But, the movie was wonderful.
It got me thinking though. Death. Eventually everybody is faced with it. But like the movie says, what if Death has a plan? So, it doesn't matter what you do day to day. You're still going to die at the time, date, and place that Death decides.

So, here is my new rule for myself. Live life to the fullest. People have told me that before, but I've never listened. Every good oppurtunity that comes along, take it! I want to die knowing that I had fun along the way. That I didn't just sit around, waiting for Death to take its toll.

So I plan to take my life and run with it! Have fun, and don't let others get in my way. Next school year should be great. I'll be surrounded by my friends, the people I know that will help me live my life to the fullest. Hopefully, my girlfriend will also be there, sharing all the wonderful times with me. And if she's not, everytime I am with her, I plan to make it like it's our last. Meaning that every time I'm with her, we should have the time of our lives!

I encourage all those reading this, to do the same. Don't be held back by life's little problems. Move on, and have fun! I dunno...maybe some of you are already doing just that.

~^*Goddess Bless*^~



" What would you do if Death stared you in the face? Would you run and hide? Or take it with pride?"


© Copyright 2003 Psycho Is A Pixie? (UN: princesslove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Psycho Is A Pixie? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/245671-Final-Destination