*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/246593-Scaring-yourself-is-fun-until-you-have-nightmares
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #702718
I decided to try my hand at this journallog thing
#246593 added June 29, 2003 at 10:42pm
Restrictions: None
Scaring yourself is fun, until you have nightmares
I just watched one of the frelling scariest movies I've ever seen in my life, and of course I decided to watch it at 11 o'clock at night like a moron. Oh yeah, the movie was Signs. I don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep now! Last time I do that again (until I forget and scare the shit out of myself like a moron late at night again). I know I'm going to have nightmares now, maybe I'll just stay up until 6 am. Plus I have a strong urge to board up my windows and check my house for coal shafts.
Other than that I'm just chilling, boring myself half to death and wondering why in god's name the Yankees still let Weaver on the mound!?!?! 11 to 2, against Tampa Bay! Rage and extreme sadness all in one. Luckily the second game (double header, woohoo!) the Yankees kicked major ass in (Wells, thankyou).
Back to the movie thing! Do any of you have movies to recommend? I'm up for anything, especially if it'a sci-fi or is intended to scare the shit out of you...which usually is what happens to me. Why I enjoy scaring the crap out of myself I don't know. Oh and if it's sci-fi that scares the shit out of you that's even better. Also when things blow up I'm happy. And yes, I like deep meaningful movies too. So yeah, if you got any good recommendations that would be awesome!
Now if you'll excuse me I have to go sleep unrestfully and experience many nightmares and maybe a few night terrors while I'm at it... Yeah definitely need to buy some two by fours for the windows, and doors, and unknown other openings in my house...


Darká Degerön - the poet Darká

© Copyright 2003 DMB Secundus (UN: kornkidxxix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DMB Secundus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/246593-Scaring-yourself-is-fun-until-you-have-nightmares