*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/248005-I-can-click-a-mouse-and-hit-return
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #702718
I decided to try my hand at this journallog thing
#248005 added June 29, 2003 at 10:54pm
Restrictions: None
I can click a mouse and hit return!
Happy days are here again...I updated my website...joy! [Just nod your head are pretend to be as happy as I think you should be] Essentially I updated the spot light section, which for those of you who haven't gone to my site [the entire world minus my sister-in-law] the spot light is my little way of sharing really good stuff in the entertainment area of life. Like movies, music, books, and games I think people might [should] like.
[] http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6u5jv/thejourneyonline []
In other wonderous stuff, I added another poem to my poetry folder, which has lots more poems...what are you waiting for? It's called "Rain, Just the Same". In addition to that I'm working on a sequel [gasp] to "Machina Tempi", the only story I have on this site as of now...I'm so pathetic...I'll seek therapy later.
My sister-in-law, brother, and nephew just got back from Lake George today, they had a really good time from what I hear. And there are photos! Which is NO surprise...at least not if you know my sister-in-law, I think her camera has become like a fifth appendage for her.
What else...work brain work! Um, guess that's it. Hope you all are enjoying my journal and um other goodies I keep putting out on the table for you all to snack on...feedback is nice...feedback is nice...etc.
...avoid monkeys! (New episode of Charmed, anybody who watched tonight's episode won't think I'm totally insane, the rest of you will...that's okay...)


Darká Degerön - the poet Darká

© Copyright 2003 DMB Secundus (UN: kornkidxxix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DMB Secundus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/248005-I-can-click-a-mouse-and-hit-return