*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/249132-Family-Shopping-And-Boyz
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #539698
The thought's of a troubled girl.
#249132 added August 23, 2003 at 2:59pm
Restrictions: None
Family, Shopping, And Boyz
Right so...what to talk about?

First...Family! We had family over for the 4th. It was so much fun! I had three girls staying in my room. Two were related, while the other was a friend of the family. But, she's practically family anyways. I couldn't help but noticed how well...good they looked. Now, don't go and think that I'm having special feelings for my family. Cause I'm not. It's just, around them, I feel...like ya' know...I don't want to put myself down or anything.

That's probably why I don't want to say it. Can you guess? Here's the bottom line...They're beautiful...I'm not. Okay there...said it. Even though it's not true, I just feel like that in comparison to them. Even though I shouldn't...I don't know. Philipino's in general seem better looking. Or maybe just in my opinion. But, there were times when I felt just as wonderful as them. I guess you can say I'm torn between two worlds. There is a side that says that I'm in small comparison to them. Then, there's the other side that says I'm just fine the way I am.

Shopping with the family is so much fun. The first time we went, it was a big shopping trip with the family. We only stayed for about an hour, and I didn't buy diddly squat. But the next time, which was yesterday...it was just us four girls. Hot Topic was our main store. I got them addicted to it! All of them like Care-bears, and two of them like Sponge-Bob.

So...of course they wanted to buy EVERYTHING that had those characters on them. I was just looking for stuff with faires. Which they don't seem to have anymore. It seems faires, have...what's the word? Gone out of style. Which I don't care...I'm starting to like them. My mom says people don't care for them as much because of the whole gay thing. Hehe...like I care!

OMG...my aunt's are total theifs. In that day, total, we lifted 9 things! And not once, did we get caught. I told them that they were a bad influence on me. We all just laughed at that. We spent 7 hours at the mall. I spent half my money. Which is okay, because I got more. That's what's good about having family come into town that you don't see a lot. They give you money to make up for the ungiven Christmas and birthday presents.

You wouldn't believe how BOY crazy my aunts are. Every time we'd see a cute guy..."Can we follow him?" It was funny at first, but then I just started going with it. At the mall, the second time, some guy came up to us and tried to sell us a CD. Well, I was with only one of my aunt's who is only about a year older than me, and I could tell she was totally into this guy. We talked to him for like fifteen minutes. Got his number and screen name, and then continued. I let her keep his information cause I didn't really want it.

I gotta get a pic. of this one guy in my neighborhood for one of them. We were walking around in our PJ's...Ya' I know, weird. But we didn't feel like getting out of them. Well, we passed by this house and I had told them a hot guy lived there. So naturally, they wanted to see him. I was a little hesitant at first, but then decided to do it. Why not? I am, after all, trying to make the best out of my life. So, we go and knock on the door. We had made up a lie to tell him when he answered the door. So, I knocked and we waited. Finally, he answered the door. One of them behind me whispered, "Is that him." I nodded and mouthed "yes" hoping we weren't being TO obvious.

Then, the oldest, in her fake British accent just goes and asks, "Have you seen our dog?" He asked what it looked like, and in MY fake British accent I told him it was a white poodle. He said no, and we just stood there in silence. I think the oldest, the one who later said he was totally hot, was staring at him. We asked if he was sure he hadn't seen out dog, and after he shook his head we said good-bye. It was so much fun. After he closed the door we burst out laughing.

Then we headed to another house, where I told them another guy lived. We knocked on the door, but his sister answered. She was my friend and I told her they wanted to see a picture of her brother, since he wasn't home. She let us see one, and Mesa (the one that was with me when we met that guy at the mall) absolutely drooled over his picture.

So, we asked if we could HAVE a picture of him. She gave us when and we said bye and headed back to my house. We laughed the whole time back, and Mesa drooled over the pic. They are such big flirts, but they have tons of fun.

I miss them know that they're gone. It was fun to talk to them about random stuff. Oh...and if anybody ask how my 4th went...Well, I had family over. And almost every one of us got sick. No, not joking. There was puking, headaches, gas, and all that. It was horrible. But, it didn't last that long. And plus, we made up for it.



Carpe Noctem!
(Seize the Night)

Proud Supporter of Midnight Lust
-Founded By themidnightlady

*Wishes for an Up-grade!*

© Copyright 2003 Psycho Is A Pixie? (UN: princesslove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Psycho Is A Pixie? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/249132-Family-Shopping-And-Boyz