*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/250611-another-great-weekend-and-day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #523148
What can i say!
#250611 added July 22, 2003 at 5:16am
Restrictions: None
another great weekend and day
well ive had a great time. Friday we went to the car show had a blast a few races and videos. Stayed at cragers to try to finish the lord of the rings extended version. Well never happens it gets to late and i get tierd but besides the point. Well soon after i started to fix his computer finialy tonight i finished it with all new programs and all new updates. Paid for every last bit of it. Well gladly everything is running better then it ever has. Well Saterday ls1 tech had a cruse to galveston took several pics of all the cars easy 40+ cars and friends sat around talking and having a good time. Few races and people messing around. We soon went to eat at landries and had special parking in the back. And the upstairs for 60+ met the owner and gave us full access to the bar. Well everyone decied to chill there for some time. A few of us met at fox and hound. Well we stayed there for some time like 3 4 in the morning. They couaght up with us from galveston after they finished at laundies at fox and hound. We had a blast. Met some of the group from corvetts of houston and wanted to make sure they are no pricks and wanted to hang out with us. So we allowed it. Went to race a few and hang out for some dinner. (late dinner). Well we ended up going to cragers house again and i hung out with joe for a while felt tierd so i came home had to wake up early again. Sunday went to see bad boys 2 loved it gota buy it when its on dvd. Went to the north side to see some friends since they where at striktly on saterday for dyno day. Well spent some time with them. Well crager wanted to take me out again since i fixed his pc and setup his router and all. Well we went to the west side of town to go to the draft house, its a movie resturant in one. Servs achol have to be 21 to get in. no kids no yelling and no babies allowed fucking my kind of theater. Well we saw the league of exrodinary gentalmen i thought it was going to be bad but the twist kept it alive. Well eric came over tonight and he wants me to fix his comp and so dose another dude so might have to charge need to get some new parts for mine anyways. Well well see. I dought it friends and all but see what happens. Well got get up at 10:30 to do so. And i need to finish writing my other story and downloading my music. besides that me and my mother actually talked shocking as that is. well it was about a bad topic but still i think its for the best. MY sister is bothering me now, she actually asked to have a few drinks tonight from me. i told her to go ahead. just hope everything is alright. Me and crager will be flying out of town possiably saterday and be back by saterday night. Just we have stuff we need to get off our chest and so we are going away for a while. Also have a race with a kid that thinks hes fast. So i will race him first, crager, then joel. He says he beat joel one night. fox body stang on dope. Big mouth but were ready . well other then that hung out with marc, hes going to be working at 24 hours now too. And his gal is doing great. need to call laurance. and havn;t heard from bree. Ohhh well. Another great week i still need to call her mom to figure out whats wrong with the pc at a later time but during a day possiably a weekend. To tierd during the week. Well ill be out all day tomarrow and on north side again. So to all a good night and to those a fairwell.

To run from your fears is to accept the present,
Then whats to change when you face your past?

© Copyright 2003 deathscorage (UN: deathscorage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deathscorage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/250611-another-great-weekend-and-day