*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/250882-Woohoo-more-stupidity-is-created
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #702718
I decided to try my hand at this journallog thing
#250882 added July 24, 2003 at 1:47pm
Restrictions: None
Woohoo more stupidity is created
So I went to Kev's. We were going to do stuff related to the comic. Here's some of the highlights of that visit:
1) He showed me a drawing for some weird guy who might be in the comic soon, we have no name or anything solid for him yet though. We're not even really sure what he's like, but he looks cool.
2) He told me about his idea for a band called Jesus Ate My Babies, so we decided let's do it. Things to keep in mind, neither one of us has any musical talent, no one we ask who does wants to have anything to do with it, we did write an album's worth of songs (in two days), we're both insane.
3) We played a few rounds of You Don't Know Jack on his computer, us two as one person, no other competitors. We sucked big time. It was pitiful, so we cursed out the mean guy who tells you you're stupid.
4) There was a freakish thunderstorm that turned deadly in about two minutes. He and his sister quick ran out to put out the garbage before it got bad (which it did five seconds after they walked out the door) and his sister almost got decapitated by a falling tree branch. They lost power about three minutes after the storm started. We relied mostly on light from our combined cell phones to navigate until candles were found.
5) We watched the storm from his room and the attic. It was cool. Some annoying guy was outside yelling something so we shouted back for him to walk out into the street and hold a big metal pole.
6) I met Kev's sister's (her name is Dana for simplicity later on) boyfriend. I think his name is David, I could be totally wrong. He seems nice, but he won't join our band.
7) I met some other guy whose name I don't remember.
8) I met their guy/landlordy thing guy/ person who lives next door or something, he was kinda weird.
9) Their roommate plays her music louder than is humanly tolerable. Even when she's walking through the house with her headphones on it sounds like a stereo being blasted.
10) We read this book of Would You Rathers. For example: would you rather never have sex again or have sex once with the walrus?
11) There was something to do with a comic I thought?


Darká Degerön - the poet Darká

© Copyright 2003 DMB Secundus (UN: kornkidxxix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DMB Secundus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/250882-Woohoo-more-stupidity-is-created