*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/251103-My-Trip-to-Middle-Earth
by Circe
Rated: 18+ · Book · Friendship · #589633
This would be my journal...
#251103 added August 13, 2003 at 4:42pm
Restrictions: None
My Trip to Middle Earth
Figured I'd better write an entry about my New Zealand trip so I'll have a record of everything. I'll forget heaps so I'll get Sena to remind me of the important bits. Hmmm, chronologically I have no idea how everything went so I'm gonna jot it down it note form.

*Bullet* first and foremost- every single person I met over there rocked beyond belief. Yep, everybody (Well, everyone except Akaroa Girl, of course, Sena.) I have to say my first thanks to Sena, coz she's the reason I went it the first place! She's the coolest chicklet that ever lived and I absolutely love her to bits. I was missing you the minute I left! *Bigsmile*

Also thanks to her mum for putting up with me for two weeks! I'm eternally grateful for that. Christa and Emily, you are both awesome! Thanks for giving me the chance to be a big sister for a while. *grins* I even got to do Christa's hair- a strange but very nice girly experience that I'm not used to.

Raen, what can I say about you? You're wacky and wonderful! As soon as I met you I liked you. Sitting in the lounge watching videos with you I couldn't imagine that only a few days ago I hadn't known you. You made me feel so welcome!

Cath and Jen! You girls are great! I wish we could have spent so much more time together! Two weeks is definitely not long enough to be in New Zealand, and definitely not time enough to get to know so many people! Don't worry, I'm coming back soon!

(I just know I'm missing people off- my memory is crappy) the most vivid memory I have of all you guys right now is when we all went to the park and ended up singing song fics at the top of our lungs. Much fun was had.

*Bullet* I have officially been in snow! While I was there is snowed and I got to run about it and have my first ever snow fight. Go me! Sena even made a snow hobbit. Adorable, really. Although I have know come to the realisation that snow is both cold AND slippery as hell. (No laughing Sena!) So, snow is very pretty and special, but also evil.

*Bullet* went ice skating for the first time! (Sensing a 'frozen' pattern here.) Pros: I didn't fall over (although I came very close), was excellent experience to ice-skate with my hobbit. (That would be Sena, and not, like, Billy Boyd.) Cons: they played that horrible ketchup song *shudders at memory*, Didn’t get a chance to dedicate a song to Elijah Wood. Pout. Ice = slippy.

*Bullet* got Sena to draw many, many pictures. Much proudness. We also wrote about 60 pages of stories. We were very artistic. Stories started out very strange though (Snape wearing only a pink feather boa and also Draco/Harry/SlytherinQuidditchTeam/GryffindorQuidditchTeam. Bizarre.)

*Bullet* managed to corrupt EVERYONE! Go me! Made everyone, but Stubborn Ravenclaw Sena, read the Draco Trilogy. Made everyone obsessed. Raen may die soon if more doesn't get written. And our very odd treacle obsession! As Raen said in a recent email: "Remember…Treacle.... It's ruddy difficult to forget treacle, it sticks to your brain." *Bigsmile*

*Bullet* unfortunately, being in NZ has increased my Harry Potter obsession- specifically my obsession with the HP men who are Seriously Evil Slytherins And Would Probably Horribly Murder You Without A Thought, But Are Oh So Very Deliciously Good To Drool Over, And Dear God Draco Is Only 15.

*Bullet* Draco and Harry treacle wrestling.

*Bullet* Got to find some amazing NZ music. I'm in love with Bic Runga! Voiceissoveryperdy. She's much better than any of those off the factory line Britney-Christina-Mandy-Popgirls.

*Bullet* Went and saw play Oliver. Saw Olivers underpants. (they were black.) Got to watch Stagehand Raen play cup. *giggles at memory*

*Bullet* saw more than one ep of Dragonball Z…still trying to decide if this is a good thing or not…

*Bullet* Akaroa! Me and Sena hanging in a caravan- so much fun to just chill out there with her and my precious laptop *strokes computer* got lots of writing and drawing done (Well, SHE got drawing done- I don't draw!) watched lots of anime and developed quite a Disney obsession.

*Bullet* the premier of Sena's film The Lord of the Rings in 60 Minutes! Dude, so much rockage it's not even funny! (Well, actully it WAS very funny) Got to hang out with people and dress up all spanky even! Then the Fairy Fresh awards, where aforementioned film cleaned up (Much to everyone's surprise *grins*)

*Bullet* When I got to NZ I was very excited that I was going to get to see The Two Towers again. Had been waiting months. The day that I got there THEY TOOK IT OFF!!! Hmph! Alright, okay, fine, I can deal with that. I'll live. BUT THEN as soon as I got home THEY PUT IT BACK ON!!! THOSE EVIL, CONIVING BASTARDS!!(Excessive use of caps lock is making me feel like Harry Potter….)

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#642103 by Not Available.


"The hobbits are just pillows! They're just made of feathers! How can they carry a ring if they're just made of feathers!"

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#642084 by Not Available.


My Fantasy Novel
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2003 Circe (UN: circe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Circe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/251103-My-Trip-to-Middle-Earth