*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/252172-A-Night-of-Retarded-Fun
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #702718
I decided to try my hand at this journallog thing
#252172 added August 5, 2003 at 1:42pm
Restrictions: None
A Night of Retarded Fun
So my friend signs on to AIM last night and I say hello. Which is followed by my name with a question mark right after it. Huge tip off that it wasn't really my friend behind the keyboard. In fact it was his best friend. I guess she thought she was "cute" or something like that. A couple of times I asked where my friend was. She kept up the act even though she knew full well she wasn't doing to well. It helps to know how your friends chat. She used nothing of his style of IMing, plus she didn't quite know how to use a spacebar too well.
Eventually she confessed to not being my friend and we spent the night chatting whilst my friend did whatever. Anyways she thought she'd not be afraid of me when the convo started, but um, I'm psychotic and she quickly figured that out. Don't mess with me people. Trust me the convo was interesting to say the least. But enough of that.
There's a new poem up, yay! And work continues on other stuff, you'll all be kept posted as I always do. Because I care...really I do. Enjoy the new poem, Koroni (Traitor), and let me know what you all think, thanks!


Darká Degerön - the poet Darká

© Copyright 2003 DMB Secundus (UN: kornkidxxix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DMB Secundus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/252172-A-Night-of-Retarded-Fun